Arashi

Arashi's Official Activeness Thread

Since I'm creating a lot of these posts lately, I will create a definitive one with the latest news, instead of having a ton of them. The first post will be updated with a "current status" tag, for easily viewing of the members. This will be categorized in three categories.

-Active: The normal status

-Semi-active: When I will have access to the Internet, but will not be as active as normally.

-Inactive: When I will have a very reduced or none access to the Internet.

Current Status: Semi-active/Inactive:

Reason: Sorry, this should have been posted a really long time ago. Anyways, not really active as before, as I still have lots of exams and other stuff to do, but I still read my PM box and takes a look at links I'm sent.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So yes, tomorrow I will travel home to my parents again in Spain, like in all the other holidays. Will be working with my father, but I guess my activity will be as it normally is when I'm there. Will return to Sweden in August.

See you around ^^

I'm back in Sweden again, but I have some problems with my Internet connection. And since I'm at my aunts home right now, I don't know when I will be able to fix it... Sorry...

Latest Update: 14 October 07

Edited by Arashi