Cellar Door

Happy Holidays 2015!

Happy Holidays from the Staff at Ninja Academy!

456908-naruto-merry-christmas.jpg

It's Christmas time once again, and since Tony and Azure have been so busy making sure the Chunin Exams rolls along as smoothly as possible, I decided to whip this together last minute, because you all deserve it and we at the staff want to thank you for spending another whole year with us. In Celebration of how awesome you guys are, we're doing our standard holiday bonus. If you're a veteran, you'll know all about what you're getting, but if you're new you can find your Christmas/Hannukah/Kwanza perks below, but even vets should be happy with the changes that have been made. In other words, we've got a brand new set of sweet random Christmas gifts, so don't be shy! Grab them while the grabbin's good!

While I'm here, I might as well plug our December Award. You've only got six days left to grab yours and complete the set for the year! Just a $3 donation will get you the wonderful icon below added to your profile, so everybody knows how pro-December you are.

dec2015.gif
Look at this fancy little bastard. You know you want it.

•  

- 4 Jutsu Points
- 50 Ryo ($)
- One Random Gift

You may be asking "What is a random gift?". Well it's simple! Roll 1d50 with the die roller, found on the main site, and your result is your present! First roll only, don't try and cheat because qw will be watching! Anyone caught rolling more than once for their gift and not using the first roll will be labeled naughty and given coal!

Please label the roll in the following way...

Link: Link to this Topic
Reason: <Character Name>, Random Holiday Gift

And now, for what you have all been waiting for... THE RANDOM GIFT LIST!

01: 2 Explosive Tag Balls [Rank I], 1 Flash Bomb [Rank III]
02: 1 Antidote
03: Village-Stamped Plated Gloves [+40 Defense] *2 Posts required to unlock*
04: Small Scroll (Water Release; Water Dragon Blast Technique)
05: 2 Kite Shuriken
06: 2 Elemental Scrolls [Rank II] (Chosen Element)
07: Small Scroll (Thunder And Lightning)
08: Hunter-Nin Kusarigama (Medium Weapon; Level 1 with Link Formation) *2 Posts required to unlock*
09: 2 Wire Strings [Rank II]
10: 1 Enhancement Scroll [Rank II]
11: 1 Giant Scroll (Blank)
12: 1 Bellflower Poison (Liquid), 5 Shuriken
13: 1 Backpack (Red)
14: 2 Caltrops [Rank III]
15: Large Scroll (Wind Blade)
16: Enameled Hitai-Ate (White Bandana) [+40 Ninjutsu] *2 Posts required to unlock*
17: 1 Windmill Shuriken, 2 Flash Bombs [Rank II]
18: Black-Ops Tanto (Medium Weapon; Level 5 with Sharpened Edge) *2 Posts required to unlock*
19: 1 Moulding Mushroom Extract, 2 Large Shuriken
20: Small Scroll (Air Slicing Blast)
21: 1 Shot Run Pill [Rank I], 1 Explosive Tag [Rank II]
22: Clan Signet Ring (Clan of choice) [+40 Concentration] *2 Posts required to unlock*
23: 1 Soldier Pill [Rank I], 1 Flash Bomb [Rank I], 1 Explosive Tag [Rank I]
24: Bannered Long Spear [Village Banner] (Large Weapon; Level 5 with Ward I) *4 Posts required to unlock*
25: Small Scroll (Water Release; Water Barrier Wall)
26: 1 Blood Increasing Pill [Rank III]
27: Heavy Desert Cloak (Tan) [+40 Evasion] *2 Posts required to unlock*
28: 1 Smoke Bomb [Rank I], 1 Wire String [Rank I], 1 Blood Increasing Pill [Rank I]
29: Cloudy Quartz Necklace (Purple) [+40 Genjutsu] *2 Posts required to unlock*
30: 1 Soldier Pill [Rank II]
31: Small Scroll (Fire Release; Dragon Fire Technique)
32: 1 Wolvesbane Toxin (Liquid), 10 Senbon
33: Ogre's Tetsubo (Medium Weapon; Level 5 with Indestructible) *2 Posts required to unlock*
34: 5 Shuriken, 2 Explosive Tags [Rank II]
35: Lotus Handwraps (White) [+40 Taijutsu] *2 Posts required to unlock*
36: Large Scroll (Earth Release; Rising Earth Wall)
37: 1 Explosive Tag [Rank IV]
38: 2 Windmill Shuriken, 3 Large Shuriken
39: 1 Giant Wasp Venom (Liquid), 2 Kunai
40: 2 Large Scrolls (Blank)
41: 1 Blood Increasing Pill [Rank I], 1 Soldier Pill [Rank I]
42: 1 Flash Bomb [Rank II], 2 Explosive Tags [Rank I]
43: Wooden Ninja Buckler (Medium Weapon; Level 1 with Free Handed)
44: Small Scroll (Sapling Armor)
45: 2 Explosive Tags [Rank II], 1 Caltrops [Rank I]
46: 40 Senbon
47: Small Scroll (Shadow Clone Technique)
48: High Performance Ninja Sandals (Green) [+40 Speed] *2 Posts required to unlock*
49: 2 Kunai, 1 Tortoise Shell Pill [Rank I]
50: 1 Smoke Bomb [Rank V]

* - Locked means that you must complete the post requirements in order to figure out how to use the item effectively in order to recieve the bonus. Until the training is done the bonuses are not received.

Now, some of you may want to take the festive spirit into game, and we encourage this! For your gifts, you can easily role play receiving them from NPC (such as your character's parents) or 'give' the gifts to each other in character! Feel free to take it however you want, as long as it makes sense! Edited by Cellar Door

One Other Thing!

Because all those who are participating in the 2015 Chunin Exam are under a sheet-lock, any gifts, JP, or money that you might receive may only be added to sheets at the end of the tournament. You may make any rolls for random gifts as soon as you'd like, however. Participants, don't worry about missing out, just don't be mad that you can't use your new goodies in the upcoming battle rounds. Once again, Happy Holidays!

- NA Staff