TheJoker

Ninjas and Dragons, Skype Dx mini-adventures

Hey guys,

So I've recently dug up some of my old D20 material. And it gave me an idea. I was hoping find a group of between 4 to 8 people including myself. To design a rack-tack Naruto Dx game with by editing an existing rule book to fit the theme. Probably taking inspiration from NA as well.

And then created small mini-adventures via Skype. Which I'll GM for you for the most part. My idea is to try and get together every Saturday. For about three hours (though the day and times are flexible. Depending on when everyone's available.)

If we click, and after giving it a few tries. My idea is to record our sessions. Live-stream them and also put them on youtube (and obviously post them on here.) While we explore all sorts of (mostly Naruto related) themes. From different timelines to AU's to canon related things.

The style will be fast and loose in-home D&D-ing. So leave your number crunching tendencies at home. It's far more about the stories we create.

Things to bear in mind to help you decide if this is for you:

• Are you not voice shy?
  • Bonus: Do you enjoy doing voices/aspire as a voice actor?
  • Do you have a vivid imagination?
  • Do you understand the basics of D&D (or are you a quick learner?)

I'm also looking for another experienced player to occasionally GM. And to also help me design the game before we can actually start. So do poke if you're interested!

Edited by TheJoker