K Mitsuhide

For Those Who May Remember...

Hello NA,

I have missed this forum more than I could express in words. This post is probably pointless and a waste of time for most of you to read, but it has been on my mind for a very long time. As a few of you may know, before I last went inactive I had a spat of emergency room visits and other issues, and these issues still continue. There have been a few periods where I have had a few months in a row of lucidity and time, but these continue to become increasingly sparse - especially as I endevour to improve my career. 

Implants in my chest and head, hospital trips, piercing headaches and vomiting as I awaken like a blacked-out drunk woozily trying to asses who and where I am have become the norm for me. I would choose to come back to NA where it not for the mind-altering seizure medication - I take three different types at above normal dosage for each. They tear away my energy and ability to enjoy life or even just concentrate for more than a few minutes, and the rest of the day before I take the heavier medication is filled with my work.

With a tear in my eye, I wave to those who I found to be such strong supporters when my epilepsy first became the battlefield of my life. Thank you, NA, and a special nod to Azure for his never-ending holiday cards - I perpetually forget to send the same to you, please forgive me!

Overall, so long as I have epilepsy, or at least so long as it has a stranglehold on my life, I will unfortunately never be able to RP on a forum - I always felt terrible when I made others wait on my replies in the first place, and waiting weeks would be even worse.... I may consider an academy student one of these days, if my next surgery is as successful as my neurologist hopes.

Thank you for taking the time to read this ^_^

• Like 2

Yo! No need to feel terrible. Your health comes first and I wish you well as you recover from your transition to becoming a cyborg. Hopes are with the neurologist that your next surgery is successful without complications and you can take some of the reigns back on your life and always feel free to chime in with anything on NA, RP or not.