Bambam

Meisa Kotone

~User Data~

-Posting: I can post throughout the week as I often times am online at a computer. I do online school, but just like anyone I often times prioritize life and school then roleplay. Please keep this in mind.
-Time Zone: Central Time -6:00
-Character Slot: 1

~Vital Statistics~

Name: Meisa 
Clan: Kotone
Birthplace: Otogakure
Current Residence: Otogakure
D.O.B.: January 1st, 2103
Sex: Female

-Appearance-

Hair: (Length, colour, style, decorations? What makes your character's hair stand out in a crowd?)
Eyes: 
Height:  
Weight: 
Skin Tone:
Physical Description: (Try to be as descriptive as possible about your character's build, any notable marks, scars, tattoos, piercings, whatever makes them who they are.) 
Clothing: (What do they wear? Some players break this further into casual and mission attire, or indeed further classifications, use as much detail as you can.)

-Persona-

Ideals: (What does your character believe in? What are their primary goals? Do they see ninja as little more than tools? Do they wish to stave off the wars in the world around them and see the good in the people they side with?)
Bonds: (What connects your character to their village, their team, their clan? Where have they come from? Where do they think they are going? This isn't a list of who your character is friends with, that comes later, this is where you explain WHY they share the connections they do, and why they value them.)
Flaws: (Good characters are defined as much by their flaws as their strengths. What can't they do? What do they struggle with? What hardships have they endured to get to where they are now, and how do these impact who they are?)

Personality: (Expand upon your ideals, bonds and flaws here, and more importantly what kind of person these elements combine to create. Look to write at least a paragraph here, this is the section that defines how your character interacts with the world around them, and how other characters are going to view them. If your character is compassionate, holds their friends close to them and struggles to bring harm to others, why are all these things connected?)

-Relationships-
(Use names here, create subheadings, add links if they need them. Explain who they are and why their relationship to you is worth mentioning. Your character's parents? Friends? Rivals? Teammates? Lovers? Teachers? Really any other relationship you can think of can go here.)

-History-
(What got them to this point in life? What made them be a ninja over a baker? What events have defined their relationships up until now? This is something you'll continually update, so make sure to leave enough room for your character to grow. That said, this doesn't mean don't put effort in here. We expect 1-2 paragraphs at least in this section, as that's about what you'll need to really get a feel for who your character is.)

Edited by Bambam