Birthplace: Amegakure

Village: Kumogakure

-Appearance-

Hair: A big black Afro.

Eyes: Brown

Height:  5’10

Weight: 158

Skin Tone: Dark

Physical Description: I have a scar on the eyelid of my left eye. I’m built slim and tall. I have birthmarks on my lower left stomach on top of the  bone on my right wrist and a few on both knees. I wear standard Hidden cloud Genin wear. 

-Persona-

Ideals: My character is a very intelligent shinobi and always has been due to this he has always understood what was going on around him. He has always hated confrontation letting people get away with things. In fights he prefers to use genjutsu and only hurts his opponent when he feels it is absolutely necessary. My character values peace and strives to keep the peace no matter the situation no matter the cost. They try to see the go in people that are on their side. He values peace and loves genjutsu so much because he believes that if people did things the way he did a lot less people would die and it could end the cycle of hatred.

Flaws: Eamonn struggles with hurting others even if he desperately has to. He believes there is a calmer, simpler, and more peaceful way to do things without involving violence but if the person he is trying to fight just won't go down he and others lives are on the line then he will hurt the others. When Eamonn was a kid, he and his friends were attacked and in order to save their lives they fought back, killing the shinobis who ambushed them. Leading to those friends getting ambushed again and dying, making Eamonn Believe violence never solves anything.

Personality: Eamonn would go to great lengths just to not hurt someone including using his bloodline genjutsu. He can put others at great risk just to not harm others. Healers work well with him because he does tend to get a scrap or two. He loves peaceful things like nature; he admires its beauty whenever he gets the chance. He doesn’t enjoy loud people. In fact he tries to stay away from them at all times. If you disturb his peace and quiet it will put him in a bad mood which can get him to fight you. He also tries to be as supportive as can be when one of his friends is in a bad mood or doesn't feel too well. 

-Relationships-

(Use names here, create subheadings, add links if they need them. Explain who they are and why their relationship to you is worth mentioning. Your character's parents? Friends? Rivals? Teammates? Lovers? Teachers? Really any other relationship you can think of can go here.)

-History-

Eamonn was often told to be strong no matter what which is probably why he has such a tenacious will. He is also very calm no matter the situation and when things seem tense he tries to lighten the situation with humor. While growing up Eamonn's father would take him to the forest and they would go to the river and fish. It was always so peaceful. My father was later killed by a group of hidden mist ninja. I always thought whenever we were on the lake my father was truly at peace. He used to always tell me about how he wished the world would change so he wouldn’t have to always worry about when he was going to leave me. I understand what he meant now. 

He always admired those who were peaceful and quiet because it reminded him of his father and the time they spent together on the lake. He then started to take up genjutsu so he wins his battles without having to cause harm to others if it wasn’t necessary. He holds no ill will to the hidden mist, he holds ill will to those who encourage violence as a path to peace.

Level: 0

Total Experience: 000

Next Level: 0/400

Total Stats: 500

Health: 100

Chakra: 100

Stamina: 20

Ninjutsu: 0

Genjutsu: 60

Taijutsu: 0

Concentration: 100

Defence: 0

Speed: 60

Accuracy:0

Evasion: 60

Ninjutsu Mod: 0

Genjutsu Mod: +6 Ghost Damage, +15 Stat Drain, -15 Stat Drain.

Concentration Mod: +5% to hit with Genjutsu; +11% incl. Path of the Mesmer, -2% Ninjutsu cost, +5% to dodge Genjutsu.

Defence Mod: -5

Speed Percentile: 625

Accuracy: --

Evasion: +6% to dodge physical attacks.

Passive Critical Chance: 1%

Edited by Eamonn
Forget the stats