Rhapsody

Legendary Heel Drop

Legendary Heel Drop I | Tsūtenkyaku I | 痛天脚
Type: Taijutsu [Konoha]
Cost:  125

Damage:  150
Effect: If the Skill “Chakra Enhanced Strength; Impact” causes this jutsu to inflict “Clobbered,” “Clobbered” now reads “You may not use Jutsu with a base Chakra and Stamina cost greater than your level.”
Description: One of the signature techniques of the Great Tsunade, the Legendary Heel Drop is deceptively simple, but requires an intensive amount of chakra control. Using the power of Chakra Enhanced Strength, a Shinobi will jump high up, and then bring their heel crashing down into their target. The brute strength with which this technique is performed sometimes leaves a crater upon impact.

Requirements: Chakra Enhanced Strength.

Jutsu Points: 5

25 for effect, 100 for damage at 2:3.

Legendary Heel Drop II | Tsūtenkyaku II | 痛天脚
Type: Taijutsu [Konoha]
Cost:  350

Damage:  380
Effect: Usable twice per battle. Opponent is Clobbered; 2 turns.  If the Skill “Chakra Enhanced Strength; Impact” would cause this jutsu to inflict “Clobbered,” it may break the duration cap and inflict one turn. Additionally, “Clobbered” and now reads “You may not use Jutsu with a base Chakra and Stamina cost value greater than your level” for the duration of the effect.
Description: One of the signature techniques of the Great Tsunade, the Legendary Heel Drop is deceptively simple, but requires an intensive amount of chakra control. Using the power of Chakra Enhanced Strength, a Shinobi will jump high up, and then bring their heel crashing down into their target. The brute strength with which this technique is performed sometimes leaves a crater upon impact.

Requirements: Chakra Enhanced Strength.

Jutsu Points: 8 [Evolving 3; Legendary Heel Drop I | Tsūtenkyaku I| 痛天脚]

previously approved here, but resubbed as the CES skill names changed as did clobbered.

Edited by Rhapsody
  • Like 1