thatguy

Sanguine sword

Name:sanguine sword 

Type: ninjitsu

Cost: 60 Chakra plus some blood

Damage: 5

Effects: it will make a weapon that you can use until you let go of it

Description: this jutsu is a jutsu of the vanthyris Clan this jutsu is used when the user needs a weapon it summons a weapon of either blood from your foe or blood from yourself

Edited by thatguy

Oh nice, a Genin tech! Those are the ones you should be focusing on making now - Chuunin and Jonin will take a while to reach, and the longer you wait before making them, the more experience you'll have with the system, and so the better they will be. 

We have rules for techniques that create weapons. They're in unwritten rules, so you can't see them, but I'll copy-paste them here for you since they're pertinent. 

Spoiler
  • Ninjutsu that create weapons do so at the following ratios. Weapon creation techniques must only last as long as Ninjutsu is allowed to last (4 turns).
    • Ninjutsu (Medium Weapon)
      • Genin: 2 Chakra per 1 Level, Cap at Level 20.
      • Chuunin: 8 Chakra per 5 Levels, Cap at Level 50.
      • Jounin: 4 Chakra per 3 Levels, Cap at Level 80.
      • Sennin: 4 Chakra per 3 Levels, Cap at Max Weapon Level.
    • Ninjutsu (Large Weapon)
      • Genin: 3 Chakra per 1 Level, Cap at 20.
      • Chuunin: 12 Chakra per 5 Levels, Cap at Level 50.
      • Jounin: 6 Chakra per 3 Levels, Cap at Level 80.
      • Sennin: 6 Chakra per 3 Levels, Cap at Max Weapon Level.
  • A weapon created with Ninjutsu may gain an attribute or special ability (specifically designed for the jutsu) at a price of 1 Chakra = $4. Be careful when approving Ninjutsu that does this as we do not want to allow created weapons to be better than weapons that require a purchase to obtain.
  • A weapon can be created as a Setup Phase jutsu, following all rules for Setup Phase jutsu.

That said, this both creates a weapon and attacks at the same time. I'm not greatly concerned over this - it's a slight increase in tempo, but, like, only if you already used your Setup Phase on something else. Make it require both the Setup and Main Phase to use, and I think the concept is fine. 

Mechanically, this does need to explain what it does in systematic terms. I'll provide a fast and simple example, and you can use it or make something else: 

Sanguine Sword

Type: Ninjutsu [ Blood ]. 

Cost: 80 Chakra.

Damage: 60. 

Effects: The user creates a Sanguine Sword weapon after the attack is performed. This technique requires both a Main Phase and Setup Phase action to perform. 

Description: this jutsu is a jutsu of the vanthyris Clan this jutsu is used when the user needs a weapon it summons a weapon of either blood from your foe or blood from yourself.

Technique Points: 4.

Sanguine Sword

Type: Wakizashi (or whatever! I just picked that because it's basically a small katana).

Size: Medium.

Level: 10.

Attributes: -.

Special Abilities: -.

I didn't include a Health cost in this one, but if you want to, we can. Health can replace Chakra at a 1 Health to 2 Chakra ratio. Using your opponent's blood to cast this is a bit trickier - I have a few ideas as to how it can be done, but they're all going to be complex, and I already feel like I'm burying you in a lot of information for a new player. 

Edited by almondsAndRain