thatguy

Sanguine armor

Name: sanguine armor 

Type: ninjitsu 

Cost: 78 Chakra plus some blood

Damage:N/A

Effects: protects you more 

Description: this technique used by the vanthyris Clan uses blood around them and uses it as body armor 

Edited by thatguy

Hmm. This technique is interesting, because we can represent it in a few ways. I'll provide two fast options, but feel free to try out others if you aren't feeling them:

1. Have the technique increase Defense. The rules for a Ninjutsu that boost stats can be found here
  2. Have the technique create a Shield. Shield rules are here.

My suggestion is for it to be a Shield, because those are, frankly, plain better than Defenses in most cases. To give a very quick comparison for you: a tech that boosted Defense by 140 would provide you with 35 damage reduction for one turn, for your primary action that turn and 140 Chakra. A Shield with 234 Health would cost the same amount in both actions and Chakra, but lasts four turns and can eat almost seven times as much damage in one attack as the Defense boost can. 

• Cut "Name:", if you want, as it's unnecessary. 
  • The Damage field needs to go, as this technique does not inflict damage.
  • Like I've implied in the other technique threads, the effects field is for mechanical effects, not descriptive ones, so what you currently have there should be removed as well. 
  • Please expand on the description some more.
  • The Technique Points cost is going to be 1 if the technique costs 1-30 CP, 2 if it costs 31-60, 3 if it's 61-90, 4 if it's 91-120, and 5 if it's 121-150. Chuunin-rank techniques cannot cost more than 150, barring special circumstances, like clones.