thatguy

Sanguine shard

Name: sanguine shard

Type: ninjitsu 

Cost: 50 Chakra 

Damage: 5

Effects: it will stab your foe from a far range

Description: this jutsu from the vanthyris Clan will make a shard that will stab your opponents 

Edited by thatguy

This would look like this, after correcting the math: 

Sanguine Shard

Type: Ninjutsu [ Blood ].

Cost: 4 Chakra.

Damage: 5.

Description: this jutsu from the vanthyris Clan will make a shard that will stab your opponents 

Technique Points: 1. 

So, some quick notes here: 

1. I cut the "Name" part, as you don't need to include that in your creations. You can, if you want! But it's not a requirement, some people just include it.
  2. I added the Blood tag to the Ninjutsu field. If you want to use it, please get permission from the creator of the Blood element, as directed in the PM I sent. If you don't want to use it and the blood stuff is wholely descriptive, please cut the tag.
  3. The cost has been reduced significantly as the damage of Chuunin-rank Ninjutsu costs 80% of the listed value and this technique has no other effects. The rules for technique creation can be found here. They can be a bit of a hefty read, so I suggest focusing on the parts that are relevant to you right now - so the parts that cover damage, basically, which are covered under the Ninjutsu, Taijutsu, Genjutsu, and Hybrid fields.
  4. The Technique Point cost has also been reduced as that is derived from the Cost of the technique.
  5. Please elaborate in the description a bit more.
Edited by almondsAndRain