Jake

Takao

Guest Takao

((The Demon's name will be Kamereon))

"Are you sure about this?"

A strained old voice creaked as its owner, a fairly old woman whom was easily in in later years, sharply turned her head causing the full length of her hair to quickly pass across and completely mask her face. The direction in which it was turned caused the owners eyes to meet face to face with that of an even elderly man whom it would seem was fairly close to his deathbed.

"It must be done."

The old man slowly spoke as he placed a single head on his forehead and removed a headband that he had received when he was much younger. The symbol of his village still freshly marked on it even though the headband had endured countless battles and had seen much bloodshed. Gripping it rather tightly in his hands, he placed it on the nearest dresser to him. Sighing, the old man placed the same hand on the belly of a sleeping form of a very young woman whom it looked to barely be in her early 30s.

"She even volunteered for this herself. Seeing how her husband had died in his sleep of some mysterious illness and her herself knowing that she would not live past the delievery, I see no reason why not to do it. Also," At this point, the old man was half-laughing. "I am no longer as young as I once was. I prolonged the wait for whom I thought would be the right child. Is this that child. . . I truly do not know but what I do know is that my time on this earth is coming to an end and I must do this while I still can."

The elderly woman was in tears at this point as she quickly wiped the overflowing tears making its way down the side of her face with her sleeve.

"But Mizukage-sama . . . what about the child's future? Everyone will know whats been put inside this child. Is that really fair? Is it truly right for this child to live that kind of life?"

The old man laughed softly. "It cannot be helped. Please take care of this village for I was truly fond of it."

As he finished his sentence, he slowly bent over to pick up a rather large container which looked like it was even older than the Mizukage himself.

"It is time. . . time for the five-tailed demon known as Kamereon to be sealed into the young boy's body!"

Raising the container high above his head, the young woman awoke aruptly and began to scream loudily.

"So it begins. . ."

Edited by Takao

Guest Takao

Ten years have passed since the fateful day in which two important events occured.

The first of which was the death of the Mizukage, whom was considered by all to have been the most skilled and powerful Mizukage in the history of Kiri. The second event was, if possible, even more important than the first.

A child was born but that child could not have been less normal than he was famous just for being born. The child in question had been infused with a demon that had been known as Kamereon. Kamereon was the 5 tailed demon of which there were eight others, nine in total, and each had its own number of tails. Many people were shocked that the young child was able to survive the risky precedure. The child's parents had both died from different reasons, the child had become an orphan. When asked, no one from the village had whated to take the child into their homes for fear that the demon within would re-emerge or possess the child and then kill them. When no one was found, the child was quickly given the name ' Suisei Sena' by the woman whom delievered him from his mother. The same woman than took it upon herself to take the child as if it were her own.

"Come on! I want to go over there!"

A young boy with short green hair shouted as he pulled on the hand of an elderly woman rather hardly, trying to pull her towards a rather large academy.

"Please, Sena, don't pull so hard."

The woman's voice was very soft and slow. Sena quickly released the hand of the woman and ran towards the academy, dodging all of the people were also walking towards it. Unknowningly to Sena, they were all giving him a look which had the power to kill him twice. The look was a mixture of anger and of annoince.

"They're graduating today!"

Sena leapt to his feet and raised his hand above his head as he always did whenever he was excited.

"Slow down, Sena. . . I'm not as fast as I used to be."

But Sena excitement caused him to not here the woman's voice as he kept leaping towards the building in which the academy students were graduating. . . becoming on step higher on the ladder that was the Shinobi. . . become Gennins. Aruptily, Sena, on his way up for another jump, bumped into something rather hard. Rubbing his head with both hands, Sena arched his head in a position in which he could see what he had bumped into. The realization of what it was caused all the happiness on the child's face to disappear. The object was infact a large gruff looking boy whom was wearing his brand new headband that marked him as a gennin over his forehead. Taking on of his rather large fists and pounding it into the palm of his other, the boy smirked as he spoke.

"Well well well. . . if it isn't that punk kid Sena."

His voice was as rough as the boy was large, and the boy was really large.

"Why do you keep coming here? No one here likes you, heck, I bet even you don't like you."

Tear started to form in Sena's green coloured eyes.

"You know you can never become a gennin. Your 'mommy' wouldn't approve of it, now would she."

Biting down hard on his lips, the boy struggled to say,

"A. . a. .at lea. . st my mommy cares about me!"

Enraged by the comment, the large gennin raised on hand above his head and was about to hurl it at Sena when,

"STOP IT, TAKASHI!"

It was the voice of another gennin, but this time, it belonged to a rather short girl, no more then 5' foot. Despite her size, the girl was very attractive, especially for a girl of her age. This stopped Takashi in his tracks.

"You got lucky kid."

Takashi mumbled before he slowly walked away. Quickly drying his eyes, Sena was soon joined by the girl whom had just saved.

"Are you okay."

Guest Takao

Quickly turning his head away from the girl in a vain attempt to hide her from seeing the rather large amounts of pink that had appeared on his cheeks. Meekily, he began to nod which instantly caused a rather large smile to appear on the face of the girl.

"Akari, you're the only person who. . . well talks to me without giving a nasty look that could kill."

Sena's voice had become a lot quieter and had a very wierd mixture of laughter which was overpowered by the sadness in him.The smile that had emerged on her face instantly vanished and was replaced by a rather small frown but Sena was unable to see it because he was still turned away from her due to the fact that the shades of pink on his face failed to disappear.

"Well. . . they are only like that because," At this point she sat down next to Sena which caused Sena to jump slightly. " they just copy what the adults of our village do. I like to be my own person so I don't just copy what other people do and I am very sure that if they got to know you like I do, they'd like you too. I can't wait to see how everyone will react to you when you become a gennin. Well, I guess I should be going now. My parents are over there. Bye, Sena."

Akari quickly got up and ran towards her parents, waving at Sena as she ran.

"I can't become one. . ." He mumbled as he stood up and kicked a small rock that had been on the ground into the air, narrowily missing hitting a young couple whom had been talking with another couple, all of whom, seemingly talking about how good it felt to graduate.

Just a little way behind him, the elderly woman whom had taken care of Sena for his entire life, looked on with a very sad expression on her face as she had witnessed the entire event that had taken place with Akari and Sena. A single tear dropped from her old eye.

"I think its time that I give you the reason why almost everyone in the village . . . feels the way they do towards you."

Gulping down the rather large amount of orange juice that he had just poured into his cup a little to fast, Sena began to lightly pound his fist against his chest as he had began to choke very lightly. The old woman slowly shook her head at this.

"Anyways, it all starts with at tale older than even myself. Many years ago, there was a very powerful and tricky demon known as Kamereon. It was one of the nine tailed demons. This one specifically had 5 tails. Even though it had the power to easily rival the power of our entire village at the time, Kamereon did not like to do things that way. This demon was extremely tricky and intelligent. It preferred to camouflage itself into the form of either old woman, young children or sick people. It did this so that it could easily enter our village for whenever it was to camouflage itself, it would be a perfect copy and very hard to detect. It began to murder man people whom it came across. No one knows for sure just how many people the demon murdered or how many more the demon would have murdered, had it not gotten bored and reverted back to its original form. When it reverted, one of the greatest battles in Kiri history occured with many people losing their lives in the attempt to destroy the demon. It wasn't until the Mizukage herself fought the demon that there seemed to be hope. Due to the overconfidence of the demon, the Mizukage(whom had been badily wounded) created a very powerful ninjutsu that sealed the demon away inside of an ancient jar. This greatily weakened the Mizukage so much that another one was selected within a week."

Listening deepily and showing the utmost attention, Sena quickly interupted.

"But what does this have to do with me?"

"I was just about to get there before you interupted me. The Mizukage knew that the seal would not keep the demon at bay for at least 100 years. She gave the task to the next Mizukage to find someone approrate to seal the demon in and the person he selected was. . . you."

Sena jaw dropped so much that it hit the ground of their small apartment.

"I was then given you. I took you in and unbeknownth to you, I've actually been training you to become a ninja."

"But all you taught me how to do was cook and you told me that I wasn't allowed to become a shinobi!"

Sena's voice was a little larger than usual and had the distinct sound of shock in it, due to the realization that he had a demon inside of him.

"If you had bother to listen to me when I told you that then you would know that I said, 'not until you are old enough to understand'. Cooking is also a very valuable skill and it teaches you how to be patient and exact which are to very valuable things in a good ninja. In fact," At this point, a large smile appeared on the face of the old woman. "I've already registered you to enter the academy."

". . . No way. . ."

Was the only thing that Sena could utter as his dream was becoming truer with ever passing second.

"Go out there. Become a great shinobi. Prove everyone wrong about you."

((Finished))