Jake

Fudo Saka

((His name is Akira[anchor] Sasoriza[scorpio, the constellation]))

They called him a freak. He was an outcast to the village, and no one liked him. There was no one who would take him in. He lived where ever he could, until the found out he was demon sealed with the two tailed scorpion within him. Then the treated him like dirt, hiding their children from him and shutting their doors when he came by. Akira hated it. He had no memory of his parents, and he had no idea what his real family name was. The just called him Akira. Anchor. He weighed them down, stopping them. He was an "unnecessary burden only put down to stop them when they wanted to rest". He hated it. He hated them. What did they know? Nothing. He wished he could disappear from Oto. He wished he had never been born. He had heard about his father. He had been killed. They said that he had helped give birth to a freak. You are so stupid, he wanted to yell at them. They killed his last chance of living somewhere. Or would his father even let him in? Maybe his father was still alive, shunning him out from his house, one of the people telling him how much of a freak he was. Other people were demons, too. They hated them all. He heard of Naruto. He was demon sealed, and he was a great person.

They should respect us. They should open their doors to us, put us with a family. Because if any other demon sealed person is like me, they would be killed. They would be slaughtered mercilessly. I would do it. No, I wouldn't. Why wouldn't I? Because its no their fault.It was the one who sealed the demon within me. I would find out he person who sealed the demon within me and kill them. I'll be a shinobi. Once I can use my power, I will be stronger than almost everyone. I'll pass the academy quickly. The only problem is… that there are other people who will be demon sealed. I'd better start training now.

He stood up and left. He ran to the closest forest. Running. He was always good at that. He he had to run. He ran when he stole food when he was a child. No one noticed him He was a child. No one would think a child would go around stealing food. But he did, nonetheless. He needed this food. He savored it. How else would he have survived? He still stole. He was much better now, much faster. He finallly arrived at the forest.

Well, time to start training.

Sasoriza started by doing push ups. He was bad at that. He tried to do 500. He did 100. He wasn't tired, he just... stopped. HE always stopped. He was weak. He would never be strong if he didn't try.

Ok, no more stopping.

If he wanted to be a ninja, he would have to learn how to have perseverance. He got up. he would have to be a gennin. He couldn't fail. If he wanted to be a great person some day, he would have to complete the academy training on the first try. He would have to train a lot. He couldn't lose to anyone, except if it was obvious that they were stronger. He needed to train.

I won't lose. Ever. If I do... I'll have to try even harder. I don't care if people treat me like dirt. One day, they might respect me, or hate me. Why should I care? I don't care if they hate me or not.

Was that the best he could think of? He stared at the ground.

I should take my mind off of this by doing more push ups.

((about... 3 posts. I hope. I'll post more later, and I'll probably expand this when I have the time.))

Edited by Fudo Saka

Sasoriza went into the push up position and started again. 51...52...53... He kept on for a while, not stopping until he was at 500. He sat up. He put his head between his knees.

I suppose it would be harder if I had done something earlier...

He then stood up. He wasn't too tired.

Hmmm... let's see...

He started to run in the forest, running near trees and dodging the tree limbs. He ran as fast as he could towards one tree then quickly moved aside from it. He then whirled around and ran up to a tree. He jumped up and kicked a branch off of it. He caught it on his way down. He then threw it as hard as he could. He waited for three seconds then took of towards the branch. He whirled around and tried to catch it. It went much farther than he had percieved. It hit the ground. He stared at the branch.

Grrr... I can't even catch a stick that I trew myself... I have to train much more. I have to be much faster.

He then started to try and do ninjutsu and genjutsu. He started by trying to do the Bunshin No Jutsu. He did the correct hand signals, then... nothing happened. He tried to do the hand signals again, remembering the ninjas doing it. He remembered well, them trying and trying. Each time, they were givin a pat on the back, a friendly "nice try." He hated it. If can't do this, I'm just going to run around. It's what I'm good at. He started to run around the forest again, then ran out.

Ugh, I'm hungry. I'm going to get something to eat.

He ran to a booth selling some food on the side of the street. He put his hand in one of his pockets to open it up a little. He looked around to make sure no one was looking. His hand then shot out as he took a piece of food, then went into his pocket again. He then ran. He heard no one shouting after him, no one saying anything to him. they just averted their eyes as he looked at their faces. He ran as fast as he could, and left the village.

Time to find another area to live in Oto. Too many people know who I am... I guess I'll look for the place where they they train to be ninjas... Yes, thats where I'll go.

((approxamatly two posts, more or less. I'm probably going to expand my other post now. Make my background better... and yeah. PM me if you don't like this, or think that I could make this better.))

Edited by Fudo Saka

Sasoriza walked for a while. He pulled the food he stole out of his pocket and started to eat it. He ate for a while, then finished it. He was still hungry.

Why can't I be accepted? Just because I have a demon sealed within me doesn't mean I'm a demon... though I've been acting like it...

He started to think while he was walking. Stealing food, thinking about murder...

I guess I am a demon. I should probably stop thinking like that. I should still become a shinobi... wait. Why should I care? they'll never like me anyway. Oh well.

After a while, he came to the entrance.

I'll just live outside of here for a while. I'll also train until I'm good enough to be in the academy.

He started to run around the outside of the village. He didn't enter, since they might shun him from the village before he could train to be a gennin. He ran as fast as he could. He kept on running for a while. He finally stopped. He started doing push ups. 499...500... he went farther this time. He went on until 100. He was panting by then. He rolled onto his back for a little while.

I guess that running before hand made me more tired... I guess thats not a good thing. I need to build up my stamina.

He then rolld back over and continued with his push ups. As he went, he thought about things. How he never remembered anything about his parents, and that he only knew what others told him about them. He thought about the demon sealed within him. He had no knowlege of its power, or why he was so evil. He thought about the other demon sealed people. Did they know that they were demon sealed? Maybe not the ones like the Kyuubi, that demon was way more powerful than his. Was there anyone who has awakened their power yet? Anyone who could manipulate their power enough that they can be a shinobi at a young age? Or are there just people like himself, who just know that there was a demon sealed inside of them.

I think to much. Why should I care about other people who are demon sealed? I need to stop thinking one thing then thinking the other. It won't get me anywhere!

((about two more posts... I have 3 more posts until I finish.))

Edited by Fudo Saka

By the time he had finished with his push ups, it was dark out. He stood up.

Hmm... I'll find a place to sleep now.

He went and looked around. He found a spot somewhat far away from the village. There were lots of tall trees. He went to one of the trees and started leaping up onto one of its limbs. He went on climbing on the limbs until he was at the top. He then stretched out on it and started to sleep. He slept for a while. Around 7 A.M. he woke up.

I think that I'll get up now...

He jumped down from the tree. When he landed, he started streaching out his body and yawning. He then started running. Running like he was racing. He needed to improve, as he told himself countless times. He ran for a while. He started to encircle the village. He kept on going until he was panting. He started to do push ups. He stopped earlier this time. He was tired from the running.

Why don't I go and try to get some food from the hidden village?

He was hungry. He sat up and slowly walked to the hidden village. At the hidden village, there were a few guards. He walked next to them and asked to be let in. They let him in. He entered, not caring if anyone was watching him or knew who he was. He looked around for people selling food. He saw one and slowly walked up to it. He leaned his back up against it with his hands behind his back. He quickly grabbed a piece and stuffed into one of his pockets. He stood up and walked away. No one seemed to notice.

((ok, about one post. I'll post one more with two posts worth by tommorrow.))

Edited by Fudo Saka

Sasoriza walked away from the booth. He walked behind a corner and took the food out of his pocket and started to eat it. He stuffed it into his mouth and started to eat. He was famished. As he ate, he bean to explore the hidden village. He saw lots of shops and restaurants. He also saw many people and pets, little kids who were running around, and plenty of stands selling things on the street.

Where's the academy? I think it's around here somewhere...

He finished his food and started to run. He looked for a while, looking at shops and houses, and then found it a little ways in.

So this is where I might be trainig for a few months. I might as well find a place to stay... wait. I have no money! ugh... I'll find a place to stay after I complete the academy. If I get some money. Thats a big if... Oh well. I might as well look for a few places that are cheap so I can stay in them once I get some money...

He started looking for hotels and apartments. He found a few that were over priced, then found a few that were priced fairly well. He didn't look at them, or even take one, since he had no money. He needed to train. He walked to a place in an alley. He started to do push ups. He did a lot and then turned over. He started to strengthen his stomach by doing sit ups. He did about 500 then stopped. He wasn't to tired. He then stood up and started running. He ran through the city dodging the people. Most of said things like, " Watch it kid!" or, " What do you think you're doing?" He kept on running for a while oblivious to the shous that people threw at him. He finally turned back and headed towards the academy.

Now, did I go this way then this? or did I go.... Ummm.... Am I lost? I hope not... ummmm.... did I go this way?

Sasoriza wandered around for a while asking no one where it was. After a while, he found it.

Finally, I found it.

He walked up to it. He waited for while to get his confidence up, then entered.

((Okay. Those are all of my posts. Anyone who thinks I should have this longer, PM me by tomorrow.))