Jake

Keno

(red font Inuzuka Tanaka,Blue Hokage)

Beginning

The sky almost seemed tinged with blood as the sun set beneath the trees of Konoha. It seemed to be another easy going day as people scurried through the streets hurrying to their families and some towards ramen carts hoping to get a good nights meal. Since the time of Uzumaki Naruto Konoha had become a placid country un-touched by war or any other disaster. Things had become all too quiet. In these times the legendary demon fox Kyuubi had become nothing more than a memory to the inhabitants, but for the Hokage the demon was still very much present. In the distance several figures made there way towards the Hokage's tower, as the wind howled. A women of unprecedented beauty stood under the now darkening sky and turned to an equally handsome man. Her snow white hair glistened as she grabbed the man by his collar. Several screams and cries could be heard before the man entered the tower leaving the woman behind with two large white dogs. The tower was dark and unlit, but in the distance a dim blood red light could be seen. Beside it stood a short stubby looking man. His face was worn and tired looking as he stared into the large glowing ruby. His low raspy voice echoed in the room as he murmured "My power over it is fading…The demon has almost broken free from it's captivation”

"Hokage-Sama! Just teach me how to re-seal it…I'll take on the task of watching over it. Please just give me the chance.” the mans flaming red hair flew wildly as he spoke, but the old man didn't pay him any mind. The ruby's glow continued to grow in the darkness as the old mans piercing silver eyes met the red haired man. "Tanaka! It was a mistake for trying to seal the demon in the first place. Can't you see it's merely feeding of the power it takes to keep it captive within the jewel. As we speak the demon is preparing it's escape. You are the only one in the village who knows the proper sealing technique. You know what must be done.”

"…Yes sir, but there must be another way” "NO!” The Hokage's old body now trembled as he raised his voice. "The demon must be sealed within someone's body. It must be done now or Konoha will suffer again. I know the sorrow you feel, but you must do this.” A tear fell from the corner of Tanaka's eyes as he revealed from beneath his cloak a young infant.

Tanaka's face was pale and distraught as he looked from the child and then to the jewel. "Just know this before I commit this unforgivable act. I didn't want to do this because of the life it would create for the child…not because I fear death. When she comes of age tell her what I've said, I don't want my child to grow up with ill thoughts of me or her mother.”

Tanaka slowly made his over to the gem and reached out to grab it. The jem sat upon a small pedestal, releasing thick waves of red chakra. His hands trembled as he reached for the jewel and then he gasped in pain. The ruby was burning through his skin, but he continued placing the gem on the floor beside the child. His blue eyes pierced the gems center as he went through a series of hand seals. The Red light emanating from the jewel dissipated as a ghostly figure appeared behind Tanaka. Reaching right through his body and into the gem he murmured "I'm sorry my child…my dear Mei-Lyn. In matter of seconds the room went pitch black and the only sound heard was the cry of the child.

((I might add to the intro part later but for now I'll just carryo on))

Edited by Keno

((I'll just synopsise this part)) Inuzuka Keiko the ((white haired woman)) walks in and finds her husband and the Hokage dead on the floor. Seeing her child on the floor bearing the seal around her navel she bursts into tears realizing that Tanaka was unable to convince the Hokage to reseal kyuubi in the ruby. Unable to deal with her sorrow she sends the child with the two dogs to her sister and flees from Konoha.

The sun blazed down on the heart of Konoha as a vast multitude of people crowded around the memorial area. Two stones stood side by side bearing several engravings. It seemed that everyone from Konoha had made their to the funeral of the Hokage and Inuzuka Tanaka. Several people burst into tears while other just adorned mournful faces. However amongst the crowd stood a tall slim woman he seemed rather pleased. She bore two markings on her face very similar to the man who laid in front of her. However her markings were sleek and more defined, and her face was edgy and uptight. She stared menacingly into the trees ahead as if she had smelt something rotten. Sure enough two large white dogs arose from the trees holding between them a small shanty looking basket. The two dogs stopped at her feet and released a low menacing scowl as the woman fanned them away from her. As her gaze lowered to look into the basket her eyes sharpened intensely as she stared into the navel of a young infant girl. She stumbled backwards as the rest of the people moved forward to look at what had shaken the woman. Each and everyone of the people merely glanced at the child before realizing what it was. The seal was present on this child and it was then that history was to repeat itself. Within in mere minutes people were leaving the memorial frightened as they new exactly what laid dormant within the child. Once again the wind blew harshly across the field as the woman looked disgusted at the sight. She inspect further and found a note. Hesitating only for a brief moment she began to read "It has happened. Tanaka was unable to convince the Hokage to seal the demon fox within the gem and now it spirit lives within my child. I've sent her to you as I know in my present condition I'm unable to take care of the child. I don't know if I'll return but I pray and plea that you care for my child. Her name is Mei-Lyn”

The woman let out a low hissing murmur to herself. "I knew from the moment she married that man that only trouble would surface. I all ready have my own children to take care of and the burden of leading this clan. Is she insane to think I have time to deal with her cursed child. Only sorrow can come of this. Now that the villagers know she is of the clan blood surely they will spite the Inuzuka Clan. After all the work I put into bringing the Inuzuka name to some respect and then they give me a demon cursed child…I will enslave her and force her to work in my home. Surely as long as she doesn't become a shin obi the demon fox will have no way to expel it's wicked powers. Yes that's what I'll do”

Turning into the wind the woman's long black coat flew behind her, adding to her wicked expression.

(( I'm done the intro stuff now I'll rp the actual character))

Edited by Keno

Present

Several years had passed since the day the Kyuubi was sealed. It was a new day and sun pressed forward expanding it's rays over the roof tops across Konoha. Every house seemed to be buzzing with life under the suns presence all but one tiny shack on the edge of the village. Within it a young girl laid down tossing and turning in her sleep, until the sound of a bird woke her. As she crept from her bed her long flaming red hair fell into her face masking her hypnotizing golden eyes. She wore a dirty looking brown garment that seemed to wither away with every step she made outside. Looking up she saw a small woodpecker pecking away at her excuse for a home, but she merely continued walking ignoring it's presence. She smiled making her way over to a much larger house across a large open field. Tying her hair up as she walked down the field several dogs rushed over to her jumping in an attempt to get a quick kiss, but she kept walking.

"Mei-Lyn! Child do you know what time it is? The first day of academy classes is today and you've yet to fix breakfast for Yuki and Shina.” The woman's piercing voice caused Mei-Lyn to flinch slightly but she refused to divert her gaze from the tall woman. Her face and figure remained un-phased by the years, but her evil expression only increased as she approached.

"Aunty…I thought maybe you would be fixing breakfast, because I have to get ready to go to the academy too.” The room went silent for what seemed forever until the high pitched laugh of the woman and her two daughter filled the room. "Do you wish to amuse me with such trivial thoughts…I mean you in the academy. You are unfit to become a shinobi, and as if I'd ever let a dirty little runt like you bring filth to my name.” You are untalented, and ugly murmured the two girls. Mei-Lyn merely looked at the two sisters as they stood their hooked nosed and greasy haired like their mother. Deep down she knew they were just jealous of her but she couldn't help feel despair from the cruelty she faced day in and day out. Although deeply hurt by their comments she refused to let even one tear fall from her face as she ran back to her little shack. Stumbling on her way she slammed the door behind her and threw herself into the bed once more. "Why do they hate me? All I want is to live a life like them. They lock me up in this shack and make me clean after them. If I can't go to the academy I'll train myself. I'll become the greatest shin obi and then take over the clan…. I…I'll put that witch and her daughters out of there misery and then they'll see.” Looking up out of the windows she glared ominously at her aunt and her cousins as they trudged down the field into the main village. A glint of red could be seen reflecting of the yellow tinged glass she called a window.

"I'm going to train now and when they return from the academy I'll show them all that I've learned. Then they'll see who is unfit and untalented.”

Edited by Keno

Several clouds passed over the large open field as Mei-Lyn gathered several wood stumps and kunai from her aunts storage shed. Setting the stumps an even distance apart she picked up a kunai and spun it around several times. Her piercing gold eyes met dead center to one of the stumps and in a split second the kunai was hurdling towards it. Not paying attention to what she had done the kunai missed the stump and rebounded of a metal pole in the yard. As she reached for another kunai pleased with her previous effort she turned around only to feel the searing pain of her own weapon. "My arm…I don't believed I missed. I've seen Yuki do it several times I should be able to get it. There not better than me.” This time she dug her feet into the ground as she tightened her grip on the small weapon. Her leg still burned with pain from her last attempt, but her eyes retained there fiery determination. Hurdling the kunai once again she released a fierce grunt. The kunai pierced the stump in then shattered into splinters. Once again reaching into her pouch she seemed satisfied, but not surprised by her extraordinary display of power. Gawking at her in the distance two large dogs began to make their way over to her. Although she didn't know t the time the dogs could sense the feral power of the Kyuubi resonating within her. As they approached she flashed her hair behind her glared at them for a brief moment and then her expression completely changed. A conniving smile took the place of the glare as she stuffed a kunai in each dogs mouth.

"OK! You guys are going to come at me full force with those kunai. Don't hold back an inch, do you understand?” The two dogs hesitated before nodding at her. After contemplating if what she was doing was too much the thought of defeating her cousins played in her mind over and over again, and then she yelled. "NOW COME AT ME!” In a blur of brown fur the two dogs ran several crossing patterns before leaping at Mei-Lyn. Slightly taken by surprise all she managed to do was avert the kunai, but the dogs heavy bodies knocked her off her feet. Surprised by this the dogs walked over and nudged her with their noses, but she slapped both of them in the face. "Don't baby me! I need to be strong. Come at me again!” This time she lowered herself into an animal like position as the dogs took off again. This time one of the dogs spun itself wildly at her trying to knock her off her feet and then the other attacked from above with the kunai firmly in place. This time Mei-Lyn was ready and she too wildly spun between the two dogs and safely landed on the other side of them. The attacks carried on for hours as she dodged and attacked. The sun began to set as beads of sweat trickled down her face. The dogs also exhausted came at her once more as she hurled her body at them. In a split second the dogs fell to the floor and Mei-Lyn holding the two kunai standing over them. Her victorious smiled covered by sweat as she fell to the ground between the two dogs. All three of them laid there breathing heavily as the hot afternoon sun pierced there worn out bodies.

Edited by Keno

Trudging up the hill Shina and Yuki proudly swung two kunai in their hands. With their mother leading the way nose pointed straight to the sky they all marched in unison. Unaware of their presence Mei-Lyn remained on the floor staring up at the sky as the moon slowly made it's way to the center. She too was proud of her training, and prepared to show of her weapon handling and new found evasive skills. The thought alone of her cousins faces in awe made it impossible to lay down any longer as she flung herself to her feet. The few cuts and bruises she had just attained mere hours ago had magically healed to just being red spots on her skin. Her fiery red hair tattered from the training as she turned around only to be standing face to face with her aunt. "Child! What have you been doing all this time?” Saucily turning to her aunt she murmured "I have a name you…you.” Before she could finish the sentence her aunts slender hand clawed her in the face. "You what? You were to have cleaned the entire house and yet I find you here lying on the floor, dirty with the dogs.” "I was training, since I couldn't go to the academy.” "Training were you…Oro come.” a slim equally evil looking dog made it's way to it's masters side. "Well if you've been training so hard you can handle this. Oro strike!”. time seemed to slow tremendously as the black dog flew towards Mei-Lyn. Unable to flinch before the dogs razor sharp teeth pierced her skin she fell. The thump of the sound seemed to echo in the distance as Yuki and Shina smiled with satisfaction.

"You're nothing but a slave in this world. Your stupid mother gave you to me and I can do whatever I want with you. I've never let you leave these grounds and I don't plan to change my mind no matter what you do. Your dead to the outside world and your only purpose is to serve me.” Lifeless on the floor Mei-Lyn's eyes seemed distant as she stared blankly into her bloody body. "NO!…NO! I don't belong to you.” Struggling to raise her voice she trembled on the ground. Her eyes red like a sea of crimson silk as her body began to give off steam. The bite wounds drying with every passing second and all life returning to her. "I am my own person, and I won't settle for this life any longer.” As she rose to her feet fiery red swirls of chakra flew from all directions of her body and her face became distorted with rage. What was once the marks of the Inuzuka faded away as she approached her aunt. Both her cousins trembling wildly as their aunt backed away from the little girl. For a split second everything was silent until as if controlled by strings Mei-Lyn pounced wildly at her aunt pinning her to the ground. "You Can't keep her here any longer. She will go to the academy and once she becomes strong enough we will return. Do not pursue.” As if lighting that specific area the moon seemed to hover directly over them. The wind blew ferociously and then as if weighing nothing Mei-Lyn jumped of her aunt and fled down the hill. Completely shocked by everything that just took place Yuki and Shina passed out leaving their mother their contemplating what to do next. Equally as cunning as she was cruel she quickly regained her composure. "I've rid myself of the girl and surely considering the amount of time she was absent from the village no one will recognize. I'm pretty sure my reputation is safe.” At the back of her mind she feared deeply that the Kyuubi had too easily showed itself. The seal wasn't performed properly and she knew something would have to be done.

The next day Mei-Lyn woke up on a park bench outside the academy, but she didn't once question why. She knew deep inside that she was free and that this day was merely the beginning for her.

Edited by Keno

Keno you may choose to take another demon, BUT please don't choose one that has allready been chosen, reply which you want. (Dont do anything Rei, Phoenix, TaronsNachos, or Takao wants.)