Princess

Potential Allies? Otome and Tokei Spar!

Otome strolled into the arena, the loose sand crunching under her tread. Her sleeves blew wild in a sudden gust of wind as if the gods themselves were heralding the arrival of the Princess of Kagami no Kuni. "So, a Hatake? We may well be on a team together soon, so I think we need to establish the pecking order now. Me, totally princess, right at the top. You, garbage, right at the bottom." Otome smirked and brushed the long half of her fringe off her face, revealing her golden eyes beneath. "Unless, of course, you can beat me here. Then you might earn a modicum of my respect. Don't like your chances though, as I said, I'm totally princess." Exuding confidence in almost palpable waves, the young girl from Hanshagakure struck her battle pose, she wasn't going to waste time holding back here.

==Statistics==
(Taijutsu) 0
(Defense) 150
(Ninjutsu) 200
(Genjutsu) 0
(Concentration) 100
(Speed) 150 (225 for purposes of first turn)
(Accuracy) 200
(Evasion) 100

Speed Percentile: 308

==Skills== 

Path of the Scout

Spoiler

People are born with loves, and in the case of a person who follows the path of the Scout, exploring and mapping out their explorations is that love. There is nothing better than to taste new air, to see a new place, or better yet, guiding people through a place you have recently explored.
Effect: Travel post requirements for this character are reduced by 500 words to a minimum of 100. Travel post requirements for any people travelling with you (so long as you role play leading them through the travel) are reduced by 200 words to a minimum of 100.

Scout's Passage:
- Alertness: The user's speed is treated as 1.5x at the start of a battle when determining turn order.
- Wilderness: May take up to 4 "Terrain Bonus" skills for free. Training post requirements are halved for all "Terrain Bonus" skills, however all other requirements must be met.

RP Guide:
- The character should have a love for travel, be a capable communicator, and should -not- have any skills which conflict with navigation. These characters always have a strong grasp of east, west, north, and south, and are nearly always able to discern where they are geographically. Intelligence and persistence would be useful personality traits for scout characters.

Compulsive Catch Phrase-"Totally princess"

Spoiler

The character has a compulsive habit to repeat the same catch phrase over and over multiple times a day. It is borderline disease in nature, and if the character does not, or is unable to say the catch phrase so often, their morale drops subconsciously, leaving them considerably weaker. Dattebayo.
Effect: The character must say their catch phrase at least once every 50 spoken words or once every 800 written words, whichever comes first. This count is kept between posts. If the character fails to meet this requirement they take a -5% reduction to all of their non-tank stats for the rest of the day, cumulative. This reduction lasts for the rest of the day in character or at least two (2) days in real life, whichever is longer. The chosen phrase must be at least one word.
Cost: +2

"O a kid get too big for his britches and speaking of a pecking why don't we a little bet if I win you have to tell me about how superior I am, You win vice versa"

(Taijutsu) 0
(Defense)100
(Ninjutsu) 140
(Genjutsu) 0
(Concentration) 0
(Speed) 240
(Accuracy)20
(Evasion)240

So I'll start Us off with bringing some friends, you ready brat.

Clone Technique II | Bunshin No Jutsu II
Type: Ninjutsu 
Cost: 5x Chakra 
Effect: This technique may be used in the Setup Phase or Main Phase. When determining the cost of this technique 'x' is considered to be the number of 'Clones' created by the user and may never be greater than 4. 'Clones' have 1 Health and 1% of the user's other statistics. 'Clones' are not physical, and may not use items, techniques or attack during their turn. The user of this technique gains +20 Evasion or +20 Accuracy for every 'Clone' on the battlefield. The effects of 'Clones' may be ignored by any character with heightened senses (i.e; Byakugan, Path of the Sensor, Inuzuka Smell Tracker, etc). This technique may be used in the Setup Phase 1 time per battle. 

Occ Tokei make 4 clones +40 Eva + 40 acc

LOSS

-0 HP -20 CP -0 SP

Edited by disthawk12

Clones? So basic...Otome sighed and flipped through hand signs, producing twice the number of clones that Tokei had. "To achieve so little with such a basic technique, very disappointing. This is how you do it totally princess like." She gestured to the copies that stood around, and each made a taunting gesture towards Tokei. "You're fast, but you can't match my skills."

==Response Phase==
No Action

==Set-up Phase==

No Action

==Main Phase==
Using technique: Clone Technique 3 to create 8 clones, for +60 Evasion and +100 Accuracy
Cost: 20 Chakra
[5(Base)*8(Number of Clones)]-40(Ninjutsu Amplifier Rank 3)=20 (Capped at 50%)

Clone Technique III | Bunshin No Jutsu III

Spoiler

Type: Ninjutsu 
Cost: 5x Chakra 
Effect: This technique may be used in the Setup Phase or Main Phase. When determining the cost of this technique 'x' is considered to be the number of 'Clones' created by the user and may never be greater than 8. 'Clones' have 1 Health and 1% of the user's other statistics. 'Clones' are not physical, and may not use items, techniques or attack during their turn. The user of this technique gains +20 Evasion or +20 Accuracy for every 'Clone' on the battlefield. The effects of 'Clones' may be ignored by any character with heightened senses (i.e; Byakugan, Path of the Sensor, Inuzuka Smell Tracker, etc). This technique may be used in the Setup Phase 1 time per battle. 
Description: A technique that most students are required to be proficient in before they can graduate from the academy, the Bunshin no Jutsu is the most basic of the myriad of clone techniques that exist in the world. By properly molding their chakra, the user is capable of creating near perfect replicas of themselves. Unlike most bunshin jutsu, the basic clone technique does not produce physical clones but creates something more akin to a projected image, which is a real image that has no form. The Clone Technique is considered an E-Ranked jutsu, and is not very powerful, but with practice and ingenuity many shinobi have come to use it in masterful ways. Most often stalling by hiding out among their clones, or setting themselves up for a strong offensive.

New Stats:

(Taijutsu) 0
(Defense) 150
(Ninjutsu) 200
(Genjutsu) 0
(Concentration) 100
(Speed) 150 
(Accuracy) 300 (+100)
(Evasion) 150 (+60, capped at 1.5x)

==Loss Phase==
HP:  | Chakra: -20 | Stamina:  [Loss]
HP: | Chakra: | Stamina:    [Regen]
HP: | Chakra: -20 | Stamina:    [Total]

"Hmm your really testing my patience here kid if you don't stop the big kid might hurt ya I especially know rho won't stand for this behave, so I think it's time for a time out"

Tokei uses 

Touch of Lightning | Kaminari No Sawaru
Type: Ninjutsu [Kumogakure; Lightning] 
Cost: 80 Chakra 
Damage: 20 
Effect: Opponent is 'Numbed' for 2 turns 
Description: A simple no hand sign technique where a Kumo ninja focuses chakra into his fingertips and charges it within him for about 5 seconds. Once it is charged it transforms into a small bit of lightning that does minimal damage. However, it keeps your opponent numbed for a few more seconds, which can come to your advantage in battle.

60+2-7=55 55 to hit

Loss 

-0 hp -80 cp -0 sp

total

-0 hp -100 cp -0 sp

Edited by disthawk12

The boy was indeed fast, Otome had to give him that. She didn't know who 'Rho' was yet but she didn't care, she would beat this one down and move on to the next teammate later, cementing her dominance as rightfully she should. She was about to bust out her own finishing move, confident she could end this in a single blow if she had to, when Tokei got out of her eyesight, then caught her in the side with a small jolt of lightning. It was nothing, nothing at all. Barely a scratch on her body. But her pride? Her pride was shattered. She was better, lighter on her feet, she had techniques this kid couldn't dream of and most of all she was a princess. "HOW DARE YOU TOUCH ME YOU SCREW UP! I AM TOTALLY PRINCESS! YOU SHOULD LEARN YOUR DAMN PLACE!" Otome was completely absorbed in her tanrtum, and in doing so completely forgot to bring any of her own techniques down upon Tokei in response to his daring shot.

==Response Phase==
Dodging Tough of Lightning: 23, Hit!
Damage: 20
20(Base)+35(Nin Mod)-35(Def Mod)

Effects: Numb [2] (1 remaining)
Because Otome was hit, she is affected by Stunned

Skill Activated:

Narcissist 

Spoiler

You are a walking god among mankind. Flowers bloom where you go and people bow to your greatness. You are the one in a million, the genius that is born only once in a lifetime and you will change this world for the better. But... how can someone so inferior to you even think of striking such an important person? Are they insane, out of their mind? You are invulnerable! How dare they!
Is stunned for a post the first time damage is taken.

==Set-up Phase==

No Action

==Main Phase==
STUNNED

==Loss Phase==
HP: -20 | Chakra: | Stamina:  [Loss]
HP: | Chakra: +13 | Stamina:    [Regen]
HP: -20 | Chakra: -7 | Stamina:    [Total]

Nice now I hope your thirsty cause here comes some water

Liquid Thorns | Sui Ibara
Type: Ninjutsu [Water] 
Cost: 4x Chakra 
Damage: 4 each Strike 
Effect: Multiple strike jutsu, five strikes maximum. 
Description: An extremely simple technique, a Kiri-nin will be able to manipulate water in the air into small spikes that are shot at the target.

OCC tokei fires 5 water spikes 

60+2-7=55 55 to hit

loss 

-0 hp -20 cp - 0 sp

-0 hp -120 -0 sp

recover 

20 cp

Edited by disthawk12

Otome's rage thankfully passed just in time for her to gather her senses. Tokei looked tired, but his assault was far from relenting. After he formed handsigns he unleashed a barrage of tiny needles, each of condensed water. Otome hadn't seen any water in the ring, so it must have pushed the water in the air together, creating the storm that approached her. Otome wasn't fast enough to move completely out of the way (a fact she would have to rectify soon) but she manged to avoid one needles and catch another on her arm, preventing it from striking her torso like the other. "Water? Why don't I give you a handicap then. I've seen your lightning and water now, I'll throw the element of mine to which you have a counter up, and see if you're totally princess enough to escape!" With a burst of speed, Otome flashed through handseals before creating a small ring in front of her mouth with her index finger. "Katon: Gōkakyū no Jutsu!" A gigantic fireball spewed forth from the tiny girl, easily large enough to consume Tokei whole if he was unlucky enough to be caught in the path.

==Response Phase==
Dodging 5 stikes from Sui Ibara
1: 11, Hit!

2: 16, Hit!

3: 23. Hit!

4: 88, Dodged!

5: 55, Block!

Damage Per Needle: 4 
4(Base)+9(Nin/4)-9(Def/4)
Total Damage: 14

==Set-up Phase==
No Action

==Main Phase==
Using technique:
Fire Release; Great Fireball Technique II | Katon: Gōkakyū no Jutsu

Spoiler

Type: Ninjutsu [Fire] 
Cost: 40 + 5x Chakra (Treating x as 5)
Damage: 50 
Effect: The value of x is a number between 0 and 5, chosen when this technique is utilized. This technique afflicts one (1) turn of 'Burning: 10x'. 
Description: Originally crafted as a signature technique of the Uchiha clan of Konohagakure, Gōkakyū no Jutsu has found its way into the hands of both common Konoha shinobi and further into the world at large. Though most powerful when handled by a member of its origin clan, Gōkakyū no Jutsu is a formidable and relatively easy to use technique wherein the user kneads chakra inside their body, converts it to fire, then expels flames rapidly from their mouth. Though the technique gains its namesake from a large orb shape, it is easily used as a continuous flame-thrower whose volume can be controlled through raw chakra output. The impact of this technique is not the most potent, but it easily burns away its targets and often leaves a scorched crater in its wake.

To Hit: 66%

60(Base)+20(Acc)-14=66%

Damage: 105 Fire, Burn 50, Burn 6
40(Base)+40(Ninjutsu Amplifier 3)+50(Nin Mods)-25(Def Mods)
Cost: 38

75(Base)-40(Ninjutsu Amplifier 3)=38(Capped at 50%)

Otome gains: 52 Absorbed Chakra; Hatake Tokei on hit.

Activating Skills:
Subtle Elements: Fire 

Spoiler

May use Fire element techniques. All Fire techniques deal an additional 5% of their total damage in burn damage (bleed damage when burn damage doesn't make sense) on the following turn, rounded up. All 5 'Subtle Element' skills share ranks, however each skill may only be taken once.

Rinha Chakra Absorption

Spoiler

Characters with this skill gain 1 ‘Absorbed Chakra; a’, 'Absorbed Chakra; b', 'Absorbed Chakra; c' or 'Absorbed Chakra; d', for every 2 damage dealt with a physical attack. Absorbed Chakra gained is of the same name as the character who suffers the damage.
Description: The source of the Rinha’s power. Though their chakra vaults store stolen chakra, without the means to claim it, they serve no purpose. By delving into forbidden techniques from ages past, the Rinha can learn to siphon a fraction of their foe’s lifeforce, channeling it into their vaults and making it their own.

==Loss Phase==
HP: -14 | Chakra: 38 | Stamina:  [Loss]
HP: | Chakra: +13 | Stamina:    [Regen]
HP: -34 | Chakra: -32 | Stamina:    [Total]