Nappers

The Rumour Mill--

+ + + +

The Rumour Mill is IC Character knowledge alike other the mass produced Shinobi Times papers (ex. the National paper 'The Continental' with its extracts). This isn't a newspaper or national/local reports. These are simply Hear'Say rumours.

You also may PM me (Nappers) to have a rumour considered for posting. =)

+ + + +

+ + + +

Kiri: "Rumour has it that a consortium of business men from Avalon have gathered up to privately fund thier own little underground tournament. This little underground fighting circuit will take place at abandoned warehouses and the sort all over the nation. They say that they've even paid some NCIA officors to give them 'down time' so that they can proceed with it without official interference. The competitors, some of them might even be off duty NCIA officors and those who have practiced in other Ninja arts, even in hiding or old or anything! It's insane. Anyone can enter I think, as long as they can take care of themselves... I need to get tickets!" -- Mimi.

Kiri: "Sakon Kyo is actually gay for Fuhikada Tsukasa." -- Unknown.

Konoha: "The Uchiha have been all hunted down and killed. Their all, like, extinct. And on top of that, the NCIA is looking to strengthen their grip on the country. Apparantly anyway." -- Sai.

Iwa: "They say that they've blocked off all access into and out of Iwa because the NCIA and Kumo have turned the countrywomen and men into slaves to work at some kind of mine, hell if I know. And that they've built up.. Some.. Some kind of.. Weapon.. Tank.. Thing.." -- Dan.

Suna: "There's an outbreak of.. of... crabs. Can you believe that? It's all the flaunting around in biker shorts and bikini's if you ask me!" -- Parent.

Suna: "Ever notice how Hitsugaya Toushiro keeps itching? I swear that guy he hangs around with itches a lot too.. Wasn't there some outbreak or something?" -- Naomi.

Kumo: "The Raikage's wife is expecting. 'Wonder if we'll have a little Emperor or Empress." -- Unknown.

Kumo: "Little boys are disappearing all over the place.. What happened to that one kid? That little one? Short? Silver hair? Friendly? I think we better keep an eye on our kids at the playground. No one's reported anything I don't think." -- Parent.

+ + + +

+ + + +

Iwa: "They came, destroyed the country, killed the Tsuchikage, the council, everyone.. Pack your bags. We're moving." -- Parent.

Suna: "Syphilis! First crabs and now this. I guess, at lesat, teenage pregnancy hasn't shot up. Or AIDS. Touch wood, at this rate we'll have then shooting out babies left, right, and center born with AIDS." -- Parent.

Kumo: "The Chuunin Exams? Here? Televised? Tournament? I can't wait, how much are tickets? I wondered why there was a sudden flood of all these NCIA guys to the village, I was beginning to get worried.. I dunno, I just did." -- Unknown.

Kusa: "These new guys are bloody annoying. Especially that one kid 'I'mamoron' or whatever the hell his name is." -- Unknown.

Kiri: "Sakon Kyo is still gay for Fuhikada Tsukasa." -- Unknown.

+ + + +