Miso

Halo 3? Tch.

Someone much more popular and respected on this board than you. >_>

It really doesn't matter who I am. Anyone could have pointed out the fact that you had been very adamant in your argument until Arashi came, and all you could talk about was the word count of his post. Hence my remark on your pitiful state.

Uhmm..yeah..I'm proud of you for that, although I personally don't pay you any mind. As for Arashi..I was trying to point out to him that he could make a post that long for a video game topic..but thats about a week to post. Its an on going friendly thing between me and him.So yeah...do me a favor, and mind your damn business if you have no clue on the reason I said that.

Thank you.

Edited by Hitsugaya Toushirou

Oh, I'm sure he completely understood what you were trying to say. It's just that, your comment was out of place in general. Arashi can comment wherever he likes and post whenever and wherever he likes. If you truly wanted to alert him about the RP, you could have done so in a PM.

Sex is only stating that, instead of addressing the issues that Arashi stated regarding the PS3, you chose to avoid it and comment on his word count. Isn't that funny?

I told you already, im done here with the debate. All he really did was restate what you've guys have been saying. I know we have more games coming out than just kh3, mgs4, and so on and so on. Its all really depending on the gamers interest and such. You guys enjoy your wii, I enjoy my ps3. No need to even start up another one of these Nintendo vs sony and such. We'll just see at the end.

And if I truly wanted to address him, I could do it here too..which I did. im done here though..again.

HT, you were the first one to whip out expletives. I didn't notice anyone else using those. The only other out-and-out insult even remotely as blunt as that was Sex saying you're pitiful. Kenji has been sticking to the topic, dissing PS3 and its library of games, including KZ2, this whole time.

H3 is going to pwn KZ2 in every area that matters to the people that play FPSes. It's going to have better multi-player, more people are going to play it, and it's going to be interesting enough to keep them coming back. KZ1 didn't shine enough to bring the masses the way prior Halo games have.