MAC

Testing, Tesing 1..2...3!

The monitor-man smiled grimly, laughing almost insanely at the younger man's outburst. "A god, huh? A god amongst mice, perhaps. Better suited to rule over those who devour corpses. But if you so desire..." He allowed his statement to trail off, seeming to be distracted by something on his claws. A long, pink tongue flicked out, running itself over each digit before returning to his elongated jaws.

His pale green eyes followed the man's running kneel, a burst of laughter beginning to well up within his chest. His attempts to control it, a herculean effort normally, would result in utter failure, as a booming laugh erupted. A laugh, for him, was a powerful weapon. His air pressure implants were irregular to say the least, because he could not have them implanted in his arms, or he would risk obstructing his poisonous glands. Instead, the two tubes were combined, and integrated into his wind pipe. A single strong exhalation would result in the device triggering, sending powerful blasts of air cannoning out of his mouth. And so it was that a nearby tree's top was destroyed, and an impossibly high-pitched scream soon made itself known out of the laughter. He looked around, his eyes wide open, and reached into a pocket, pulling out a strangely shaped choker. about half an inch in diameter, and covered in small hollow pores, he placed this on his neck, and smiled the same sadistic smile that had been there from the Tsuki fellow's introduction.

"Are you so sure about that little man?"

Moments after Naki's "proposal", he heard a great laughter. As he turned to find the source and silence it, a large burst of wind came, and, with giant wide eyes, and a quick "oro?!?", Naki was blown straight into a tree, face first. When the wind finally ceased, he was able to stand, and look back in the direction of the stranger he had first sought to test himself with. "...Little? Hmph!" Naki said filled with irritation. Closing his eyes for a few moments, he concentrated on the shape of his blade, and felt it as it liquefied and shrank around his hand, forming into a kunai. "I certainly hope you don't mind a fast opponent. I'll be more than willing to let you survive if you can catch me."

All aire of his once playful demeanor were gone, and he emitted killing intent. He stared down what seemed to be his opponent, and a small smirk hit his face. "Your move, but I'd make it quick if I were you. My patience is gone."

A grin spread further across his features, as clawed hands formed the seal of the snake. Energy hummed around him for a moment, before settling softly back to where it had started. Then he was off. Three steps foreward brought him within range, where he opened his mouth. This time, it was no normal gust of wind. The Sound from the blast alone had been known to shatter ear-drums. WIthout waiting to see if he had made contact, he leapt up to a nearby tree and drew the two weapons that were resting on his back.

Taking steps foward and steps back, Xion was swinging his katana but then kept his eye on the unknown man who comes in thinking he was the true ruler of everything. He was looking around and had to make sure none of the dark entities of that was swallowing the forrest was going to touch him so anything would not happen to him at all and he would be safe but, he knew that eventually that they were all going to be swallowed if something wasn't done. Who knows if it was to either flee from the forrest or attack this mysterious man to stop the catastrophe from things reckoning in the area. Xion had then notcied another problem that he has a party of 4 including him but, how were they all going to get along ? He'd then sighed and kept his cool and looked at his unfamilar party member and said

"Well stranger. Hopefully I can call you a friend for now but, what do you wanna do ? If you are going to I understand but, we must haste before we are gone totally"

Xion had then looked around and was trying to get everyone in command. He then jumped on a branch to keep a eye on things and looked around. All he could do was watch the battle. Even though his paitience is limited, He know eventually it would be time to leave if the darkness got near them.

Edited by Xion

(OOC: It's been too long, Fluff. You're getting soft on me....and I'm getting rusty.)

While his opponent moved, Naki prepared, slashing the kunai through the air in a cross-pattern, which caused two "blades" of wind to strike in front of him. "I said make it quick, fool." The wind and the sound seemed to clash, and created a rather large boom between the two, clouding all vision from both sides via dust and tree branches.

Naki was still standing there when all debris cleared, and he sought out the only other killing intent he could find. "My turn." he stated plainly, and flickered to the bottom of the tree. He stood there, staring only at the thick tree before him. "Coming down?" he asked calmly, allowing the kunai to once again form itself into a katana, only this time, with the added feature of a chain. He took one step back, twirling the blade by the four foot chain, and slammed it into the ground in front of the tree, whipping it up so as to slice up the bark towards his opponent, and splitting the tree in half at the same time.

Edited by Taiki

Yuan-Ti leapt back, balancing precariously on one half of the split trunk. His pale eyes looked down at his chest, realizing that he had been far too close to getting hurt. A deep scratch was etched into the luminescent scale that covered his right breast. So he's fast huh. Alright

His lips pulled back menacingly, revealing long wickedly edged teeth. The grin that had settled on his features had been polluted, twisted into an angry sneer. In the corners of his eyes, small spots of crimson were making themselves evident.

A pale green form went airborne, for a moment, then slammed into the ground head first. A bright line of blood oozed from a long crease in his reptilian chest. The form lay on the ground un-moving.

"What..." Naki stated briefly, allowing his confusion to trail off as he snapped back into reality. "...Fine. I don't like to do this, but..." he said, throwing his weapon into the ground. he formed a brief chain of hand seals, then concentrated on the last.

At first, it looked as if Naki himself was merely beginning to blur and vibrate, but it soon began to stretch out in one direction, and a second form began to appear. The two forms seemed to have a slight tracer between them, as if they were connected, and even that soon faded. The two forms mimicked each other precisely for a few moments, the hands dropping, and a small smirk forming across their faces, until one grabbed the weapon, and the other charged up the tree towards Yuan-Ti.

jumping from tree to tree in a rush and avoiding the dark entity that surrounds them before it could even touch him, Xion could could do very little and just watch the battle. He didn't want to afford anyone getting hurt or falling into the darkness getting annihilated. Xion had to think and watch and was saying to himself

"This battle has to end...But what to do??"

Suddenly Xion began to hold his head a little and then he heard a voice which had cracks and desperate sounds and whispers

"Just leave these foolish idiots...The red moon shines upon this wicked place just leave and be on your way...Or just kill them all and steal their powers..Their foolishness will not do you any good"

Xion had laughed as evil as the dark enity was he then began to start swinging his katana recklessly and laughing even more but then he stopped and heard a light gentle voice saying

"Don't Do that silly! eh he heh just stay in a pretty boy's place and do the right thing! I mean, you want it to be a fare fight but darkness is about to swallow you! So go kick some butt or do something to get outta there Xion! "

Xion had then kneeled on the tree and then looked around confused but got up and looked at the battle. He stood quiet and began to whisper for a little while and call on a technique

Edited by Xion