MAC

Testing, Tesing 1..2...3!

ooc: Since no one wants to approve my character at the moment, I've decided to rp with whoever wants to join.

(10 ppl max)

Yasuragi propped himself up against a cluster of tree trunks located in the middle of a lush, green, and lively forest. Little creatures scurried along the floor, birds flew over the canopy of leaves from above, and the young Aburame released his bugs to roam free for the time being. Drawing a long breath, Yasuragi closed his eyes and let the little light that seeped through the leaves hit his body. He let out an exaggerated sigh and soaked in the serene environment.

It's good to get away for a day and just relax... Yasuragi thought to himself, filled with peace and contentment.

His Kikai swerved in and out of his sight, flying around other bugs and parasites. One of the bugs landed on the tip of Yasuragi's fingers. He lifted his whole arm and drew his hand towards his goggles. The wings of the bug fluttered as the boy deeply examined the structure of his beloved Kikai. To the Aburame, bugs did not phase him. He enjoyed nature and it's inhabitants.

A spider spun it's web to the right of Yasuragi. A single Kikai fluttered right into the arachnid's trap. This disgusted the ninja greatly. Yasuragi stood to his feet the second he sensed the spider attack the bug. Each bug was unique to Yasuragi and he treasured them deeply and seeing his Kikai attacked made the boy furious. He plucked the Kikai out of the web, pinched the spider by one of it's long at legs, and stabbed it with a nearby stick. Yasuragi withdrew his Kikai and walked over to a new location to relax and tried to relieve himself of the terrible thoughts of if he hadn't noticed. He found another decent area where the sun flooded in more.

Is that a... Yasuragi thought looking through a mass of under growth. a shinobi?

Edit: Sorry for a shortish kind of post. I've got to go out right now. But please posts during my absence.

Edited by MAC

It is only in one's dreams that their true character emerges. Locked in the sweet embrace of slumber, Yuan-Ti was unaware of his surroundings. After all... it was not often that anyone would journey into the woods alone, and usually the young man would awaken at the slightest hint of of a threat. Today, for an unknown reason, his rest was deep. Not until a slight motion in the brush nearby did he realize that he was no longer alone.

The pale green youth stood up quickly, whipping his elongated head from side to side in an attempt to determine just who it was that had disturbed him. A long, reptilian tongue flicked in and out, tasting the air. As he turned around, a thick, scaly tail could be seen dragging through the foilage. Bare-chested, and wearing little more than a loin-cloth, little of his strange frame was left to the imagination. Thick, rough scales were interlocked around his body, leading down to his arms. Large, powerful arms that ended in long hooked claws.

"Can I help you?" He asked politely, focusing his greenish-grey eyes on the person who's movements had disturbed him.

Got me speeding on the fast lane peddle to the flow man trying to get back o her love, her love

Walking threw the woods and singing to himself a song him and his friends use to sing a long time ago. A beautiful day, with the birds chirping and the wind blowing absolutely great with the sun setting down a little slowly but far from night leaving things at once peace. Xion,walking threw the woods to relax and practice his skills before since he is so bored and anxious to test his skills in a true battle one day bu calmly thinking about what his father had always said to him when he was a little boy which was..

"Don't ever embarrass the clan in any kind of way"

And another thought of his friends saying to him in joy and laughter

"Instruments of destruction ?! That means we kick ass Xion"

He then pulled his hair back and then saw a quick flash back of a huge explosion that comes and goes and he jumps controlling the winds by a unknown sudden mistake making a strong blow all threw the forrest. But never less, Not a threat. Just a strong breeze threw the wind.

"Im Always getting such memories............"

He said as he was walking keeping to himself thinking wondering and thinking to himself

"A Instrument Of Destruction huh ? "

He says to himself as he jumps on top of the highest tree to take a good sit and view the woods and sky as he pulls out a snack and says to himself

"Let's cut that crap out its more like a weapon then a frigging Instrument Of Destruction"

He says and laying back on the tree as he is sitting down

Edited by Xion

Curious, Yasuragi came in a few feet more. Yasuragi had never seen this type of thing.

" Is it human? Do I respond to it? Is it a girl or boy? How did it even get that way?" he thought to himself, thinking of how to respond to the reptilian looking boy.

"Ummm... hiya! I...I...uuuh...mmm..." Yasuragi scratched his head as more questions filled his head.

"Will it hurt me? Is it dangerous? What should I say? Is it a predator? Am I it's prey?"

Yasuragi started having doubts and slowly maneuvered his Kikai towards the end of his sleeve.

With confidence Yasuragi firmly and calmly spoke up. "Who or what are you?" he inquired.

" Good. That was a safe play."

Yasuragi's fists clenched and he slowly positioned his legs to brace for a possible attack.

Edited by MAC

"Its been sometime since I've Practice my skills"

With his hands out is the air feeling the wind as it smoothly goes back and fourth his hands nice and slow as he leans back calmly on top of the tree pulling his hair back as it gets in his face. He looks around and sees a bird flying calmly around the area going to the nest to feed the little birdies the worms it caught. He looked at is closely and as the bird flew off its nest Xion said to himself [/i]

"Well how about me have sum fun hmmm ?"

Xion began to control the birds flight directly by moving his hands and controlling the winds round and round entertaining himself as the bird the bird is chirping clueless on why he is flying so recklessly around the woods for no reason with the wings he controls. Xion then moved the wind swiftly and calm to get the bird to fly slowly towards him. When it flew towards him, He caught it with his hands gently and began to pet it

"Hey little buddy how's it goin there ?"

He says as he pets it and tries to feed him some of his snacks as it chirps around happy but moving side to side dizzy from the flight Xion gave him.Xion had then pet it some more and gave him the bag of snacks he was eating to the little birds

"Cute...But here keep the bag and feed it to the little ones..now fly off to your nest"

Xion said nicely and let it fly away.The bag was a little heavy so Xion had to help it fly over to its nest in one peace with the wind so it could feed the little birds without no hard work

"That should keep them good and nice n strong for a few days cause birds don't eat too much"

He said calmly and looking around back and forth thinking about his life and childhood of training

"Father what must I Do to please your wishes ?"

He remembered when his father always trained him and told him about the rules of his clan. He always gotten lectures about the clan and the sacred past and knowledges over the past few years he was growing up.It taken him a full year just to tame the winds and water he controls today that only can be for such a little while since he is just a young confused gennin trying to look for power to show his father that his training for the past years will not be a failure..He remembered one night when he was 8 that his father had murdered 3 men with one cheap technique that he could not even see with his naked eyes but he saw a line 3 times and he could not tell at all if it was chakra or something his clan only sees.But ever since that day Xion saw endless blood all over the ground and his own father killed three men easily, he thought the answer to victory was death sometimes.He was confused ever since that night. And also, he couldn't figure out his his father wanted him to be a Ninja to hold his guard up or, a merciless killer with no feeling or a certain type of emotionalism to anyone he ends in life and sends their souls away.

"In the name of Hisame I Band you from walking in this life and tormented in despair in the after!!!!"

was the words his father screamed out when he killed those three men in the darkness of night in the village he lived in when he was younger.Xion still get bites from that night but, he gets use to it cause it was not the first time he saw his own father that raised him slay men people before.

"What is my purpose then ? Was my father intention for me these past years ?"

He said to himself as he lays back looking at the sunset go down which was beautiful and soothing for such a good view.Xion had pulled his hair back and remembered when his father had said to him when he was 10 whispering as he was holding his head

"Every night day keep him high...make sure the blood and vains run threw the full moons power to control the sky..Let if his blood shed let his power grows...Even if that means the evil i possess has to run thew him and if he must taste thy victims blood...Let him murder so his mind to grow stronger and his as his weakness wouldn't"

his father then began to speak in a tongue that he couldn't understand.But Xion never knew what that night meant to him and how it effected him so much the day he started to go through changes.But maybe he'll figure out when he realizes how much power he contains in his body and soul. After such a long thought of old troubled tormented memories his closed his eyes and said to himself slowly an falling asleep

"I can't....even...believe...my..father...will do such...thing...I..hate..him.."

He says then passing out to the side sleeping peacefully, gracefully on the tree being warmed but the sunset

ZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzZZZZZ

zzzzz

Edited by Xion

A scaled brow lifted, confusion evident in the pale emerald eyes. Narrow slitted pupils pointed directly at the young shinobi in front of him, and rough lips pulled back into a razor edged grin.

"Well...I guess you could say I'm a human. Ish... My name is Yuan-Ti Eki, sorry if my appearance disturbs you. I cant really help it. At any-rate, who is it that I have the pleasure of adressing?"

A strange expression it is, a warm smile lined with daggers. But within his oddly colored eyes lurked no malice or anger, only a genuine interest in this other person who had strode into his grounds.

(OOC: I've been reading Soul Eater, and have been rather...influenced by Black?Star...so here he is xD)

"Heh heh...perfect. A completely unsuspecting group of shinobi. So now I, THE GREAT TSUKI NAKI, WILL INFILTRATE THEIR MEETING PLACE!" If they had yet to turn and face the very loud, and rather obnoxious shinobi who was standing in very plain view atop a near barren tree, they would most definitely catch him as he pushed down on the branch, causing a springing effect, effectively launching him into the air, where he unsheathed his black katana, a slight gleam from the sun glancing off the edge of the blade, and landed, near full sprawl in the middle of the two ninja that were speaking. "Tremble before me mortals, and fear my absolute power! I have powers even the gods envy! If you do not yet know the name of Tsuki Naki, you soon will!"

Waking up from a serious bad dream, leading to himself feeling such a terrible gruesome awkward force around him that was trouble. Xion, who was looking around, trying to figure out who or what was around him to see what kind of threat he was dealing with that was in the woods could be a threat or something stupid. Just to be sure and full of caution. He got up, standing on top of the tree branch holding his katana with his right hand and his left finger pointing out in the air like a compass using the winds to surround him to figure out where it was coming from as quickly as possible before it got any closer, Xion had then said.

"Who Awakens Me from thy Sleep !??"

Edited by Xion

"Mine name is Aburame, Yasuragi. If you don't mind me asking, what is your business here?"

At first Yasuragi was a bit shocked at the reply the boy gave. He slowly let down his defenses. Retreating the bugs back into his body, he starred at the reptilian shinobi. His scaly appearance sent a slight chill down the boy's spine, but he shrugged it off and sighed. A nice breeze drew upon Yasuragi's bangs and removed all the suspicion from Yuan-Ti Eki. Yasuragi slowly got used to the appearance and became even more comfortable.

A blur in the corner of his eye made him aware of the presence of something sketchy.

" Mentally noted. Seems like there's more than just me and Yuan-Ti Eki.

Immediately after his mental statement, a male voice sounded above them. Yasuragi craned his neck up to see another shinobi.

" Umm... hello?" he said unsure of this new character.

Muscles tensing, Yasuragi again became skeptical and positioned his footing for defense.

" Man... this is more than I expected." he thought still looking at the unknown man up in the tree.

Edited by MAC

Looking down below, seeing that there was plenty more shinobi down below him. He didn't know if he should attack or get ready for a strategy but, Xion was quite a bit tired from his nap but he need a quick movement in his system to get things started for him to be able to run his chakra threw him just in case some techniques needed to be used. Jumping from tree to tree in circles and going in the air. Xion had glided down around letting the wind blow him for only and little while since he was a bit to heavy to carry himself. Xion had jumped back on the same tree he was one and went down a lower branch to see whom it was, confronting the two shinobi.

"I am no threat to you two but im not sure at all if you two are the force I am feeling around me. The woods are getting darker and the flow of evil is coming and its giving a edge of vile demonic aura to the spirits and our souls......I don't know whom it may be but not to be rude since I don't know you guys very well and not sure if you two are very experienced but, We must work together to make things right or else this could mean we will be in this forrest for eternity if you want to get serious with it if darkness is swallowing the area"

Pulling out his katana, looking around his way to see who or what was around them that seemed like a vortex of evil. Xion had jumped to more branches below just in case something doesn't happen to him waiting for a reply from one of the shinobi

The strange ovoid pupils stared unflinchingly as the one who came down from the trees began his rant.

Though I do not, as of yet, know you, I've only this to say; You really need to calm down. You remind me of a hyper-active puppy. But, seeing as how I'm already awakened from my sleep, and there is a potential fight, you've managed to peak my interest somewhat. He shrugged slightly, digging around in the bushes beneath him for his equipment. Pullijng several items from the dense underbrush, he donned first a pale green chest-peice, appearing to be made from leather; followed by a pair of wickedly bladed gauntlets, spiked boots, and two gun-metal black nin-to. Over all of this draped a strangely colored "Duster" coat, that seemed to shift hues with every minute motion.

Popping his clawed knuckles, he extended his hand out toward the Aburame. Well, we may as well see what this loon has in mind. At least then he will leave us to our business. Or we could kill him now, if that sounds better...

The calm, almost content way he spoke would have struck worry into even the most steadfast of hearts. Spoken without malice, fear, or even what seemed like morals, the reptilian had bespoke a side that was rarely seen. And one that was rarely veiwed twice. He was irite.

Jumping off the tree branch, landing in front of the two shinobi's and stealthing his katana. Xion looked up and both of them and froze for a moment knowing that one wasn't human but didn't want to be rude. Looking around seeing darkness, Xion had studied the area and then cracking his knuckles, he ended up saying towards them with a bit of a rush trying to get something done before they ended up getting attacked he said

"Ok so what is your plan then ?"

(ooc: taiki isn't going to post. I asked hm... so what do you propose we do with the plot or do you just want to drop the topic and move one?

PM mr your input. Thank you!)

(ooc: taiki isn't going to post. I asked hm... so what do you propose we do with the plot or do you just want to drop the topic and move one?

PM mr your input. Thank you!)

[OOC:Then wow that was something...Well idk whats your idea ? Perhaps we should just escape the woods and say the darkness was spreading and we had to escape or we will be swallowed for good and we will just continue the story out the woods on a path towards a giant river....how's that ?]

The wind ruffled through the hair of the boy and he looked up towards the school. His eyelids shut as thoughts shot back and forth through his head. Yasuragi sorted them out and said: "Alright, I got it. It's quite simple actually. Because our acquaintance from tree seems to have felt the unknown character, and yet he has not revealed himself..." he said to Yuan-Ti Eki, " ,wait, but first things first." he looked at the shinobi in the tree, " I will need your name, rank, and business here." Yasuragi explained, ". It would not be wise to reveal our plot to an unknown guest. Please, do not take this offensively. Yuan-Ti Eki and I have been familiarized. I am Aburame, Yasuragi from Konohagakure. I came here for training and relaxation purposes, and you?"

Yasuragi dare not blink until the man responded.

A lady made her way threw the large extravigent forest, vibrant in yellow clothing with itty cat ears on her head, though only a headband accessory, she sometimes wished she was part feline. She happily skipped down a small path, singing to herself nonsense, and paying no attention to her surroundings. Though all singing came to a stop as she heard noises not far to way, curious on who or what it was, she made her way toward the sound. Soon enough, she came across a group of shinobi in the forest, all who seemed to be friends, though Rei herself knew none of them, knew that this could be a great time to have some fun. With her normal energetic self, she jumped out in front of the group and introduced herself.

"Hiya Guys! Watcha doing?"

She stood completely still, her hands resting behind her back holding each other, and her bright face showing off a smile with closed eyes. Truely, she was a most beautiful girl, and her energetic personality only amplified that.

After all the ruckus going in his head about whom he is a and a mysterious girl who was behind him who he was not worried about at all for the moment. Xion was a bit aggravated and for another one, pissed. He had pulled his blade and and he chopped through a tree which was not necessary but no one noticed since it was a quick cut and it hasn't fallen yet. He had stealth it and then he said

"*Sigh* The hell you want a life story ? The name's Xion Anything else ? "

Close to giving them a long story but did not want to give them too much information during the situation the woods began to get darker. He then turned around and looked at the mysterious girl who looked very pretty but a little but to happy during the hour of darkness and Xion then said

"Yeah hi but umm.., We are in a hurry and we need to run before the whole forrest swallos up if you don't mind"

So then Xion got a little more aggravated feeling that no one was taking him seriously and he yelled out

"CAN WE PLEASE GET THE HELL OUTTA HERE ?! I'LL EXPLAIN THE REST LATER!!"

(OOC: Update! Taiki decided to post again so we will keep going with the current plot and I will some how change my character's mind set back to the original plan. Please DO NOT post any further plot progressions until this is settled. :lolwut: Thanx!)

"Huh?"

Rei boasted her hips and placed her hands on them, then looked at the boy who talked, thinking if anything, the one act that aggravated someone right now would have been himself showing off. Though since she still didn't know what was going on, she decided it'd be best just play along for a while, who knew, perhaps it would end up fun.

"Well alright, but it better be good!"

--

OOC:Seriously, you could have thought of something better :c how about a giant tiger?

Edit: Damnit! $#%! $!#@!$@ Augh...Ill just leave it as be...

Edited by Ringo-Chan

Naki glanced around himself, seeking the shocked expressions of those around him. He instead found one that seemed annoyed by his entrance, and made remarks to that effect. The other stuttered for a moment, and gave him a blank look, before both seemed to turn and utterly ignore him. "HEY!" he shouted, hurt and angry at being ignored. "...You know, no matter what you think of a shinobi...turning your back on him is always a bad idea."

Naki flickered to the side of the one who had been annoyed by his entrance, katana held backhand at his waist. "You seem strong...care to test yourself against a god?" Just then, his little speech was interrupted by another voice, and this one seemed agitated more at situations than at people. It seemed something was happening in the forest they were currently standing in. "Great! Ample opportunity to show my awesome abilities!" Taking a quick glance about, and realizing he was being utterly ignored again, despair shot into his heart, which was over dramatically added to with a deep sigh and a slump. He caught just the faintest glance of a foot that was size he had not seen on the others, and glanced up to see a rather cute girl standing before him. A quick flicker, ending in a kneel and the gentle taking of the girl's hand would be the beginning of a formal introduction to the new....interest in the group. "Good day, young maiden. I am the great Tsuki Naki, with power the gods envy. I will gladly serve and protect your beauty to the fullest of my awesome ability."

(OOC: Man, for a ninja, he -sucks- at noticing things. xD Sorry it took so long...you know, work and life get hectic.)