Baromosa

Baro And Twilight711 Roleplay

It had been a week since Kinamoto, Baromosa had returned from the mountains of Fang, and had been reunited with his family. Now he was enjoying his well earned leave in Konoha, spending time getting reacquainted with the town and even receiving intelligence briefs with the rest of the Chuunin.

Baro was so young though, only 17 years old. It was about midday, and he sat in a small restaurant thinking about what to order himself as his mind mulled over his memories of the war.

Just now getting out into the town Ayame had been planning to get a few things for her mother. She knew it would take her a while therefore she took in the fresh air.

Moving her hair form her face a long mark on her face was shown, that was something of her past she never wanted to remember, yet she was reminded everyday. "Father," she whispered a simple word for many but an important one for her.

"Hmmm.... I still haven't had the Ramen yet. But If I did I really should be going to the right place for it. Maybe just some pork then." Baromosa muttered to himself. What he really needed was some company. Despite is friendships, he was lonely right now and there was no one to talk to. Looking behind him, he wondered who he might strike up a conversation with.

Looking a head of her Ayame's eyes seemed to be in a different world not the one she was supposed to be in. Her thoughts always seemed to get the worst of her which wasn't good in her case most of the time. Playing with a strand of her hair she let it fall back over her face she hated feeling like people were looking at the mark left there. "What did mother need again?" she asked herself when realizing she had something to do.

Baromosa was watching Ayame, but not because of her mark. Her long silver hair that she tied back was new to him, and caught his attention instantly. "Hello over there!" He called over to her, not shy at all. "Care to come join me? It's a long day and quite dull alone." Baro added with a gentle smile.

Looking up Ayame saw someone yelling and then glanced around. "I am the only one going in his direction," she mumbled then looked back at Baromosa. "Sure why now, I don't want to get my mom her stuff yet anyway!" she called back a smile on her face. Walking over she took her time she didn't think this person was in any hurry anyway.

"What's your name?" He asked, his eyes flashing for a moment to the forehead protector around her waist and back up to her face. "I'm Baro." He said motioning to the seat next to them. "I hope its not too important what your getting. But if you want something to eat, sit down. I'll treat." Baro said and moved over, looking back up at the girl. She seemed pretty bright, like himself. That was something he liked to find out about everyone, and with this girl it was immediately apparent. People who were never bright weren't nice people in his book.

"Tell me your name first," Ayame replied with a smile. Taking a seat she made herself comfortable. She didn't know when she would get a lead for her father, so she thought she might as well have a little fine in her life. "What we having?" she asked smiling at him, although she seemed bright and easy on things she always kept her guard up. She didn't know who to trust yet and it scared her a bit.

"My name is Kinamoto, Baromosa. You may call me Baro if you like." Baro whispered before brushing his brown bangs behind his ears. The menu showed several things, but Baro decided on replying with, "I was thinking of ordering some barbeque. Is that something you would go for?" he asked her with a light voice. A waitress soon came over to see how they were doing, to which Baro gave a friendly smile and asked for a few more minutes.

"Nice to meet you Baro, I am Ayame," she whispered to him. She never gave her last name to anyone she didn't like how some people talked badly of her father. "That's a fine choice I haven't eaten here before though," she warned smiling softly at him. There was just something about him that made her relax.

"Ayame-san, That is a pretty name." He said politely and nodded at her with wide brown eyes and a calm smile. "I'll order us some pork then. The barbecue here should be good, or atleast it was last year." Baromosa said with a chuckle at how long its been and called the waitress over. When the order was place, he turned back towards Ayame. "So, your family lives in town? What were you getting your mother?" Baro asked in his deep voice.

"Yes my mother and me live in town," Ayame replied as she glanced around him for a moment. "I was going out to get her some flowers, she liked to do arrangements," she added with a genuine smile. Playing with her hair a little she was a little in thought on why someone she didn't know would want to sit with her and get lunch together but she didn't mind at the moment.

"What about you, if you like this place so much why don't you come here more then just once a year?" she asked him.

Knowing she was probably a gennin, Baromosa didn't mind the question at all. "I have just returned from assignment last week. It has been a while since I have been home here in Konoha." Baro whispered to her gently. He wasn't being a bad quiet, but more of a thoughtful quiet as he remembered names and places. Looking back at a smiling Ayame, he smiled back at her. "It's nice to have company again. Especially such nice company." he said with a casual glance and looked over to where the food was being cooked. Risking a small flirt wasn't a problem for now, or at least to him.

Smiling more Ayame looked at the table for a moment. "Thank you, your not so bad yourself," she whispered with a small laugh. "It must be nice to be home though, I mean you where away from the place your group up in for a while, now your back to be with the person you care about most and to do other things you've missed out on," she added stopping from playing with her hair now she pulled it behind her ear to keep it from her face.

"The person I care most about? I just met you." Baro chuckled, knowing that isn't what she meant. "Oh good, the foods ready." he said to give her an escape out of the embarrassment. Taking the plates, he set one down in front of her and gave her some chop sticks. "Now, the trick is to keep the food hot on the grills at our table, and add sauce or whatever else you like before you eat." Baromosa explained, showing her by taking two pieces off the mini-grill at the center of the table and taking a small cup of sauce to spread it over. "Like so."

Blushing deeply Ayame looked at her food. "I- I didn't mean that," she stated wanting to get herself out of the mess she made. Looking up in time to see what he was talking about she smiled and nodded. "I can do that, it looks so easy," she stated taking her chop sticks and picking out some good. "Like this right?" she asked doing the best she could with how he showed her.

"Yes, very good." Baro complimenting and made a pleased look on his face. Ayame was very easy to get a long with and it made the lunch that much better. Taking a bite, Baromosa looked over at Ayame who got some barbecue sauce on her cheek in an odd spot. Letting out a small laugh he took his napkin and dabbed it off. "Ayame-san, your a messy eater." he said but not like a bad thing. He let out a caring smile and went back to his food.

"Sure, sure." Baro agreed with a small grin and felt himself get full after a few servings of pork. "Mmm, that was pretty great. but you better run around after your done. Your mom must worry about you, huh?" he asked and noticed how Ayame stuck up after herself. "Your a pretty nice women Ayame-san. I hope we see each other again." Baromosa said, flashing her his teeth with one of those dreamy nice guy smiles. Whether she thought of it like that or not wasn't his problem. Baro of course put out the money for the tip and the two meals before he stood up and looked at Ayame with curious eyes.

Ayame's sweet comment made Baromosa smile. He would never take advantage of a nice girl like her though. "Actually.... I do have a small request." Baromosa said and look down for a second before smiling back up at her. "There is a dance tonight. To celebrate our victory over the NCIA. I don't have a date though. Would you care to be my date for the evening?" Baro said with a tint of pink on his cheeks. Thinking of something to add, quickly he bit his lip before saying, "I realize it is short notice. But I'm sure you would have enough time to get ready if you wanted to go."

Hearing his request Ayame thought about it for a moment. "Sure why not, but what do I have to wear?" she asked getting to her feet and ready to leave. She did have to get her mother's things she needed. "Dress or no?" she questioned she wasn't sure what she was supposed to get and since she didn't own any dresses she would have to buy one.

"This is a formal ware occasion, so a dress would be perfect if you have one. Perhaps a kimono your mother could loan you?" Baromosa asked wanting to make this easy as possible for her. "Or maybe I can help you pick one out if you like. First you should get those flowers though. Want some company?" Baro asked. For some reason, the temptation to be her friend made him a very nice person around her. His thoughts focused on random things, like the cute space between her eyes and nose, and how her light fingers rested gracefully on her when she walked.

"I'll get my kimono and my mother's flowers while I am out," Ayame stated looking at him as she thought. Starting to walk she looked back at him. "Come if you like," she replied a soft smile on her face while her hair blew in the wind. "Stupid wind," she muttered her smile never leaving her face.

"I'll meet up with you later then Ayame-san. I'll get ready too." Baro said quickly and waved. "See you then!" he called happily and ran off to go get set for the dance later that evening. When he finally got home, he gasped and hit his head. "Wait! I forgot to ask her where she lives!" Baro said in panic. Anxious thoughts filled his brain, and he didn't know how it would work our if he couldn't lead her to the dance that night.