Cellar Door

KC's Nuzlocke Challenge

KC’s Nuzlocke Challenge: Pokemon X Edition

Rule 1; May only catch the first pokemon encountered in any given area.

Rule 2; If a pokemon faints in combat, or outside of combat, it must be released.

Rule 3; May use the Wonder Trade function 1 time. [Pokemon received may not be higher level than current highest level. May not be evolved. May not be Legendary.] After that, no out of game trading may occur.

Rule 4; May only use basic Pokeballs.

Rule 5; If a pokemon of a certain evolutionary family is already owned, when first encountered in a new area, a second pokemon may be captured. If the second pokemon is of a family already owned, no pokemon may be captured in the given area.

Rule 6; A shiny pokemon encountered after the first in a given area is allowed to be captured.

Rule 7; Legendary pokemon may not be used.

Rule 8; More than 1,000 Pokedollars may never be spent per visit to a Pokemart. Each Pokemart may be visited only once.

Rule 9; Pokemon received as gifts from NPC’s are allowable.

Rule 10; Utilizing the pokemon day-care before defeating the Elite 4 is prohibited.

Rule 11; All pokemon must have nicknames. Not even a badge in and I can't handle this one. Some things set off my hardcore anal retentive nature, and having a bunch of pokemon with weird nicknames is one of them.

I'll be writing the story in the form of a diary.

Edited by Cellar Door