Leon

Ren's Sell Thread

The bazaar was booming today with sound, and it wasn't just people testing the air pressure devices. The place was actually packed! Maybe the lovely weather brought about by the end of summer was pulling people out of their homes and into the streets. Lack of rain didn't seem to be on their minds today. In fact, it had pulled one shinobi out of his own house in particular. Of course, he would have wished he had stayed inside today...  

"Come on! These are unique chakra bands! I just bought them last fall!" Ren shouted as his face flushed with red. He had spent the better part of the day trying to find vendors to take his slightly used equipment. Apparently being a village name didn't mean much to these vendors. They were almost all ex shinobi themselves. This particular vendor had at least been willing to barter with Ren to an extent. What started off as a mere 220 ryo offering had doubled to 440 ryo. Of course, this was still only half of what Ren had paid in the first place for the items.  

"You're trying to get away with robbery, aren't you?" Ren sighed as he mulled the option over in his head. If they weren't physically robbing you they were doing it legally. "I guess 50% isn't too bad..." Ren muttered as he handed over his items. The vendor quickly flashed a smirk as Ren took the cash. It was a look that said 'I win'.  

"...Fuck me" 

Ren Selling:

• [2] EA Chakra Infused Wrist Bands [360 Ryo]
  • [1] EA Ren's Custom Sneakers [80 Ryo]

Ren Receives:

• 440 Ryo