Rhapsody

Secret Santa 2018

tumblr_p0cq6jgxuX1voxt37o1_500.gif

NA Secret Santa 2018 🎄

Hi guys! Welcome back to Secret Santa, here again for the holiday season. Please click here to sign up, or PM/Discord me your email by November 30, 2018.  The spending limit for this exchange will be $20 USD so please keep your gifts around/under that amount! It would be great if participants could post a wishlist either in this thread, or on the website we are using in order to give people a good idea of what you do/don't like.

Names will be drawn on December 1, 2018. If possible, please have your gifts in the mail on or before December 13, 2018.  Also, Please do not join unless you are 100% going to participate!  If you join and then absolutely cannot send a gift, then please let me know so I can sort something out. Further more, please do not hesitate to reach out to me through PM or by posting below if you have any questions or concerns. 

Finally, please note that Canada Post is currently engaged in a labor dispute and as such, packages mailed to or from a Canadian address will experience a delay.

Happy Gifting! ☃️

• Like 1