Draiko

Purifying Steam

Purifying Steam I | Jōki no jōka I

Type: Ninjutsu [Steam] [Evolving]

Cost: 96 Chakra

Effect: Lowers the status effect of [Poison] by 100, distributed evenly across the status effect's remaining turns. If the value of Poison is brought to 0, the status effect is removed.

Description: When poisoned, the user focuses their chakra into a steam that essentially fumes the poison out. As it expels from their system, it turns from a hazy purple to a purifying white.

Purifying Steam II | Jōki no jōka II

Type: Ninjutsu [Steam] [Evolving]

Cost: 180 Chakra

Effect: Lowers the status effect of [Poison] by 225, distributed evenly across the status effect's remaining turns. If the value of Poison is brought to 0, the status effect is removed.

Description: When poisoned, the user focuses their chakra into a steam that essentially fumes the poison out. As it expels from their system, it turns from a hazy purple to a purifying white.

-------------

The math.

Spoiler

Purifying Steam I | Jōki no jōka I

Poison: 100 total poison damage (1 turn), 100 * 0.8 * (4 / 5) = 64 CP

64 * 1.5 = 96 CP to remove status effect

Purifying Steam II | Jōki no jōka II

Poison: 225total poison damage (1 turn), 225 * 0.8 * (2 /3) = 120 CP

120 * 1.5 = 180 CP to remove status effect

Edited by Draiko

Math checks out! I think there needs to be clarification on what happens if the poison isn't fully removed- is the amount chunked off starting from the last or first turn, or if it's distributed across the poison turns. I think distributing it would be the easiest, by adding 'Lowers the status effect of [Poison] by xxx, distributed evenly across the status effect's remaining turns. If the value of Poison is less than xxx, the status effect is removed.'

Made the alterations. Changed the last bit to say 'If the value of Poison is brought to 0, the status effect is removed.' for further clarification since it's distributing across remaining turns.