Pwnzie

Ootsuki Eto |  大筒木一族 高槻 泉

Like I said through Discord, a couple of your hinderings need to be changed because they're dead. It also looks like this character's primary specialty is Water, not  Wind, based on the main site's rule for rolling without assigning numbers to the elements: "If you forget or fail to list the elements and numbers, the roll will be assigned based on how they are listed on the Skills page; Wind (1), Fire (2), Water (3), Earth (4), Lightning (5)." That can be referenced in the third paragraph of section 5.09.

It's not a big deal, but it may affect your skill point and technique point totals, depending on how you fix them, so I'll check out the sheet again when you're done.

Oh yes, apologies, I missed your Elementalist choice. And with your hinderings fixed, your skills check out. We have two kinds of fixes left, equipment and techniques. 

Equipment

Characters now begin with four shuriken and kunai, but no senbon. This will reduce your occupied item slots to 6. You also currently have an item slot maximum that is 30 too high for a Chuunin.

Techniques

I have you as 127 out of 110 technique points, so 17 over your limit. I created a spreadsheet to make this easier for us, since there is a lot of techs, so check it out and we can see what's up. I may have made a mistake, there's a lot of stuff here, but I had Tweeds count too and he came up with the same number. I didn’t mark down the free Academy technique you picked because it has no cost.

Re: the Academy techniques, you picked two of them, but are only given one for free by the skill. They are the Rope Escape Technique and Wire Technique; Exploding Kunai. 

You have Wind Specialty, so Truth-Seeking Ball’s JP is reduced by 1 because it’s a Multiple Element technique and those types of techniques are considered to be of every element that make them up. That rule is a little obscure, it can be found in the first sentence of the second paragraph under Damage Reduction With Combinatorial Elements in here.

You cannot learn Wind Release; Drilling Air Bullet. The last line in the Effect field requires you to be a summon for some reason. That gives you some JP back, at least.

Wind Release; Fair Weather Palm is 3JP, not 2, so it costs you 2 with Wind Specialty instead of 1.

Once this is fixed, I believe we’re good to go for an approval. This has been sitting for forever, so I’ll bug someone for the second to get this moving afterwards.