cntrstrk14

Fūton; Renkūdan | Wind Release; Drilling Air Bullet | 風遁・練空弾

hCW1lqT.png

Fūton; Renkūdan | Wind Release; Drilling Air Bullet | 風遁・練空弾

Type: Ninjutsu [ Wind ]

Cost: 310 Chakra

Damage: 300

Effects: The target is 'Stunned' for one (1) turn and 'Deafened' for two (2) turns. Must be a level 4 summon or equivalent size to learn.

Description: To use this technique, the summon will first take a deep breath, and then pound its stomach to apply external pressure, the power of which it uses to shoot a highly compressed air ball from its mouth. The expelled air ball is mighty enough to hollow out the ground, and level an entire forest. Because of the large quantity of chakra kneaded into it, it explodes the moment it reaches its target, dealing an enormous amount of damage, as well as leveling anything in its path. The summon is able to fire multiple of these in rapid succession, having a certain level of control regarding the size of the bullets.

Design Notes

• This is a resubmission, the original can be found here.

• These are for general use. If you would like to take this just send me a message alerting me that you are taking them so that I can update you if I ever resub them. No permission required.

• The level 4 summon bit is 100% only for flavor.

You could probably cost this at 310? Jounin ratio is 2:3, so the 300 damage is 200, Stunned [1] is 50 and Deafened [2] is 60. That puts us at 310.

Change that, and this has my approval.

Don't change that, and it frankly still has my approval. If you want to pay an extra 10 I won't hold it against you.

Either way, this is approved.