Guest Laguna

Banish

Name: Banish

Type: Forbidden//Ninjutsu

Cost: X*Summon Level

Damage: N/A

Effects: Banish a summon from battle and render it unusable for the remainder of the battle.

Description: Through extensive learning the user has been able to discover the chakra flow that keeps a summon on the same plain as the shinobi that summoned it. When using this jutsu the user can forcefully severe that chakra flow and banish the summon back to its own domain.

Level Zero: 20

Level One: 80*1=80

Level Two: 100*2=200

Level Three: 130*3= 390

Level Four: 160*4= 640

Level Five: 200*5= 1000

Level Six: 350*6= 2100

Note: Please Ask Permission Before Using

Edited by Lucky Se7en

Oh sorry forgot about that x = Chakra that is used to summon and the other is the level summon so like this...

Level Zero: 60*0=0

Level One: 80*1=80

Level Two: 100*2=200

Level Three: 130*3= 390

Level Four: 160*4= 640

Level Five: 200*5= 1000

Level Six: 350*6= 2100

Just curious, but should this really be forbidden? It has such limited use, and why would it be forbidden if it does nothing inherently evil. Forbidden Jutsu are more like acts of pure malice or sacrilige. This is just stopping the summoning for a short period of time, not entirely killing them.

I might say this is more of a Jounnin or Kage technique.

@Arashi: Changed it

@Matrim: Well... think about it, level 6 summons are usually those of strong sennin or kage... and to forcefully break a bond with a kage and his summon requires a lot of power on your part... Also Forbidden doesn't just stand for evil but more for powerful technique that should not be used by anyone besides a kage. Orochimaru just made evil ones, but remember according to Naruto Kage Bunshin No Jutsu was forbidden and was locked in the kage's area...

I thought that was just a sealed Jutsu. More like a move that was meant to only be used by others who have deemed responsible enough to use the technique. It was forbidden for ninja below a certain level to use. To stop a Kage from summoning isn't really forbidden, anymore than a technique that stops higher level Jutsu. If that was true, alot of Jounnin level Jutsu would be forbidden.

Forbidden seems to be moves that are locked away for the sole purpose that they disrupting the natural balance of the world and life. I'll give examples from the site.

Immortality Skill (Furou Fushi no Jutsu)

Type: Forbidden

Cost: 1500 Ninjutsu

Effects: This technique takes five turns to complete. Each turn you must compare your concentration with the opponents concentration each turn using the modifiers like evasion. If successful you take over the other person's character, your character dies and the owner of the character you took over must start a new character.

Description: This Jutsu is a skill where you anchor your spirit to this world forever. In other words, it's a reincarnation spell where you find a new body, enter it with your spirit and gain possession of it.

Impure World Ressurection (Kuchiyose Edotensei)

Cost: 1000 Ninjutsu per Person

Effects: You summon (like a regular summon) one dead person from any village of you choosing. You control them like a summon. After the battle the summon goes back too being dead.

Description: This is a Summoning Jutsu that brings the dead back to life in this world. Based on the strength of the user, the more powerful the dead person raised can be. The dead rise from the surface the user is standing upon in coffins. Due to a talisman the user buries in their heads, their personalities can be wiped clean or controlled, turning them into mere killing machines. This Jutsu that summons the souls of the dead back into their bodies, can also be used to possess the bodies of offord living persons. Attacking the actual bodies of souls wrapped up in this Jutsu is pointless, as they cannot be hurt and their body parts will re-manifest themselves. This is a forbidden Jutsu.

Possession Skill (Hyoui no Jutsu)

Cost: 2000 Ninjutsu

Effects: Implants a demon inside of a character. The character then becomes one with the demon and gains powers from it, and sometimes has it take over them. This effects the character for the rest of their life, and as of yet there is no counter jutsu to this. Ask an admin for specifics of you ever use this.

Description: A Jutsu that causes an unborn child to be possessed by a ghost or spirit. The Mother wil not survive the birth of her child as she is used up as nourishment.

These techniques cause serious disruptions in the recipients life, or do things that are disrupting to the natural balance of life. The move that you are using should really only be a Sealing Technique. Anyone could really learn in and be effective. It is just that it uses so much chakra to seal away higher levels, that it would only be feasible by higher level ninja themselves, capable of spending the chakra necessary.

This could work booth as a sealing jutsu and as a forbidden one. But as Se7en want's it like this, which I understands, Edit:Re-Approved

For concepts of forbidden jutsus you can discuss about that in the RP Talk section.

Edited by Arashi

Well... actually I added some more, please revoke your approvals and look it over... I think it is more fitting of a forbidden jutsu now...

Added:

- Effect: If used on summons level 4-5 the summon would be banished along with sending the user into coma ending the battle and making the user spend X amount of days, X determined by mods//admins. If used on a level 6 summon the summoner is instantly killed and the summon banished.

- Description: If the summon has a stronger connection to the user then this technique not only banishes the summon but since it forcefully severes a connection so strong that it causes the shinobi that summoned the creature to go into coma. In some cases the connection between summon and summoner is so strong that doing anything to the chakra flow would end up hurting the summoner as well. In this case if the chakra flow was severed then the summoner would lose his or her life.

Bann an lvl.6 summon and kill someone for 2100 chakra? NO. I don't really like the idea of the other thing either. Just banning them is enough.

I'll agree. To instant kill someone, you'd need to have a tremendous amount of chakra, and you'd probably have to add a nasty side effect of using the technique. But the technique is quite good from the start. I'm just wondering why you want it to become a forbidden technique. To each his own though. I will say that I like the technique idea. Something for those pesky summons that everyone seems to be developing. I was going to make a raven one for my new character, but decided against. If it wasn't forbidden, i'd like to use it myself as it can be immensly useful. I guess that's why i'm so adamant of the sealing instead of forbidden I guess. Oh well.

Good technique, with decent effects and use for others. Limited use against the majority of opponents, but eliminates one of the biggest threats in a ninja, summons.

Rating: 7/10

Edited by sentra14