ZeroFate

Storm Style: Laser Pointer

Laser Pointer

Type: Ninjutsu [storm]

Cost: 20 chakra

Damage: 20

Effects: N/A

Description: The most basic of storm techniques, the user does a few hand seals and then aims two fingers at a target, firing a small beam of storm chakra to pierce enemies.

Cost: 1

Edited by Major

Couple things.

I know you're intending this to be a Storm element technique, so I would just remove 'Storm Style' from the name and call it Laser Pointer. Under type, you'll add [storm] after Ninjutsu.

As this currently stands, the technique should cost 60 chakra to use it, and cost 3 JP to learn it. (check out the ratios and costs here.

I know you're wanting to make this a 1 JP technique, so the most damage in ninjutsu you'll be able to work with is 20, as you can see from the link above. 20 damage, at a cost of 20 chakra.

Wish I'd looked at that before hand. Fixed.

Laser Pointer

Type: Ninjutsu [storm]

Cost: 20 chakra
Damage: 20
Effects: N/A
Description: The most basic of storm techniques, the user does a few hand seals and then aims two fingers at a target, firing a small beam of storm chakra to pierce enemies. 

Cost: 1

It's all good, have to learn somehow. Anyways, we just edit our first post to make it easier to see the technique when you come to the page. I changed it for you.

Technique is approved, you just need one more now.