shizuki

Nite Clan Bloodline

Name: Doubled Coils

Description: Through genetic chance or mishap, this clan's Inner Coil system is from two to three times the normal length. This causes any chakra focused through it to travel a much greater distance to reach tenketsu, which delays and weakens any jutsu.

Requirements: Clan Membership

Rank Requirements:

1 - Membership, +3 pts.

2 - Rank 1, Level 10, Yottsuteryu, -3 pt.

3 - Rank 2, Level 30, Chuunin Rank, Yottsuteryu, Combo Training, -5 pts.

4 - Rank 3, Level 50, Jounin Rank, Yottsuteryu, Gotouryu, Combo Training, Combo Mastery, -7 pts.

Rank 1: Ninjutsu and Genjutsu are 50%, and do not come into effect (do not affect anyone) until the user's next turn.

Rank 2: Ninjutsu and Genjutsu are 60%, and do not come into effect (do not affect anyone) until the user's next turn.

Rank 3: Ninjutsu and Genjutsu are 70%, and do not come into effect (do not affect anyone) until the user's next turn.

Rank 4: Ninjutsu and Genjutsu are 80%, and do not come into effect (do not affect anyone) until the user's next turn.

A bloodline that is more of a hindrance than an advantage...? But an extremely strategic person could turn this bloodline into an extremely effective one, if done just right... Whether it matters or not, you have my definate approval...

these are the things that bloodlines are supposed to do...they aren't supposed to give you any real advantage. the skills that go with it...they're interesting. one of them lets you hold extra weapons, another lets you dodge better. there's more than you might think to this...

I don't actually think the costs need to be so high... Rank one has half the effect of Sealed Ninjutsu, and so ought to be 2 points, but I suppose since it also delays jutsu it's alright...

Considering that one actually cannot overcome the bloodline, I think you can lower the costs by a point or two.

Might I suggest a skill (Called, perhaps, "Fast Chakra Flow"?) that causes jutsu to occur on the appropriate turn?