Guest MrSako

Advanced Puppet Skills

Advanced Puppet User

Effect: May control 1 additional puppet per rank. The first puppet does 100% damage with all its attacks. The second puppet does 1/2 damage with all its attacks. The third puppet does 1/3 damage with all its attacks (etc). User chooses puppet attack order (which determines damage reduction from the other puppets)

Description: Advanced puppet users are able to control more than one puppet, and thus become more formidable.

Cost: -2 per rank

Ranks: []

Requirement: Chuunin

Hitokugutsu (Puppet Transformation)

Effect: After a battle is over, any opponent that has been killed in battle is now a puppet owned by the User. Add up the total of Chakra, Stamina, Taijutsu, Defense, Ninjutsu, Resistance, Speed, Accuracy, and Evasion, divide that number by 3 and add it to Health. This is the Health of the puppet. Puppet level is equal to the level of the opponent. Any weapons the character had are included in the 'Weapon Slots' of the Puppet and now count as 'puppet weapons' that may perform 1 attack per Main Phase. More Weapons may be purchased later.

This skill may also be used on the self, but do not alter any Stats. Weapons may now be stored in a number of slots as per Puppet Rules. May attack with 'puppet weapons' in the Main Phase alongside puppets controlled.

Description: A Master Puppeteer has learned the inner workings of their puppets, and indeed, can create their own puppets out of their opponents or even themselves.

Cost: -5

Requirement: Jounin Rank

I don't think these would work right now, as some people are creating systems and skills already that enable control over more than one puppet they just havn't been put up yet.

Plus i think the puppet system needs to be tested more before some skills are made.

Isnt the second one a forbidden tech?

And how would knowing how to control a puppet allow you to control the human body? A puppet is different in so many ways from a human.

Edited by Shikyo_Kosshi

@Suien: the problem with how Puppets have been made right now is that they have 0 Defense and 0 Resistance, so any attacks on them would blow them away very quickly. They also do not have an Evasion stat, but I assume that it should be based off of the User's Evasion Score. The system needs to be updated this way.

@Shikyo: The tech was used to turn people into puppets. As for if it should be considered 'Forbidden' well... remember that the old lady used it, and she wasn't considered a Missing Nin. It is just the highest level technique for a Puppet User.

@Sako: Yeah i know what you mean, but it is being worked on, you should speak to Rei and he will eventually comment here and he will know better than me

THANK YOU! I ws trying to create Hitokugutsu before I left. But Hitokugutsu is not a Jounnin level skill, it's forbidden and would need the llast scroll from my systle to use.

Hitokugutsu (Puppet Transformation)

Effect: After a battle is over, any opponent that has been killed in battle is now a puppet owned by the User. Add up the total of Chakra, Stamina, Taijutsu, Defense, Ninjutsu, Resistance, Speed, Accuracy, and Evasion, divide that number by 3 and add it to Health. This is the Health of the puppet. Puppet level is equal to the level of the opponent. Any weapons the character had are included in the 'Weapon Slots' of the Puppet and now count as 'puppet weapons' that may perform 1 attack per Main Phase. More Weapons may be purchased later.

This skill may also be used on the self, but do not alter any Stats. Weapons may now be stored in a number of slots as per Puppet Rules. May attack with 'puppet weapons' in the Main Phase alongside puppets controlled.

Description: A Master Puppeteer has learned the inner workings of their puppets, and indeed, can create their own puppets out of their opponents or even themselves.

Cost: -5

Requirement: Jounin Rank

No.

And, why doesnt 'Advanced Puppet User' have a cap on ranks? Not only that, I believe wielding that many puppets at once should make you take Concentration checks. I mean... if your controlling 3 puppets and get smacked in the face, your gonna lose control of AT LEAST one of them assumedly.