Lottery

Guest Shikyo

Username/Character

Tickets/Price

Example:

Shikyo/Kyo

5 Tickets/25$

5 Ticket maximum

All tickets must be purchased before sunday.

Guest sasukepwnz

Actually Shikyo you can now, since we have the new die roller we would be able to see what you rolledso there would be no cheating. You can enter but know this were watching you!! o-o

Hajime, this is only for those who have approved characters. Sorry, but you'll just have to wait 'til the next one, unless your character is approved before Sunday.

Guest Hajime Ryudo
Hajime, this is only for those who have approved characters. Sorry, but you'll just have to wait 'til the next one, unless your character is approved before Sunday.

no one will look at it.

Guest MrSako

@Hajime: Characters pending approval are allowed to take part in the lottery, so it is up to you if you want in/out. This is based on the precedent set when Aether/Jake ran the lottery.

@Stan: Prize List:

d100 is rolled and... I think the prize list is posted in the Admin area...

@Shikyo: The easiest way to do the lottery is to use the dice roller, with the number of sides = number of tickets. Then you post that number and see who wins. Plus, since it is logged, everyone gets to see it. For example, if you look at my 'Test Lotto Roll' you'll see it rolled a 11. You can check this by the 'lookup' method (MrSako) or all the rolls logged so far. We'll be... watching you... O_o

1-5 = MrSako

6-10 = Stan

7-8 = DiZ

9-13 = Maelstrom

14-17 = Hajime

Guest Shikyo

COngrads Malestrom you are the winner. Please now roll 1 d100 and tell me the results to claim your prize.