Anonymous

Resubmitting

Resubmitting this:

Non lethal shinobi

Bloodline: none

Description: Skill to be taken at character creation. The shinobi using this skill has made an oath not to kill. All techniques he/she uses have been fine tuned not to kill

Effect: User does not wish to kill an opponent during battle. Assassination missions may not be taken. This skill may not be overcome. If you happen to kill someone directly, you lose 50% of you TXP and must post a ten-post recovery.

Cost: +3

As this:

Name: Merciful
Effect: Whenever you would deal the finishing blow in combat to an opponent, you must let them live with one HP left, only applies once a battle.
Cost: +1

Explaination:

I was a complete n00b when I made the skill. I could have taken it in conjucture with Merciful for +4 and just being merciful, but I didn't. The skill says that it can't be overcome, and it is far more restriction than it was worth. It is badly priced, and can be abused by killing someone 'indirectly'. Basically I'm deleting it. Since I made it and took it, and no one has asked me to take it, I'll be the only one affected by this. I'll scrap two of my skill points and switch the two.