Guest Crim

The Welcoming

Guest Crim

((Wtf.... Xion? we were just attacked =x, edit your post so I can post accordingly))

EDit: Also, so many run on sentences, fix that please~

Edited by Crim

[sorry!! my bad but i had missed 2 in a half days to rp and i told you i as busy yesteday so i didnt get the 411 even tho it was my responsibility to look back and read it all]

If one day Toushu had to say a few words about his high strung young cousin, he would have to list awareness and quickness in action as some of his better qualities. The one eyed Nara had been paying no attention to the grass around him, and was at this point very thankful to be stuck within a cramped room, as opposed to skewered on thousands of painful grass blades.

"Don't worry about Gennin cousin, I'll keep an eye on them." (PUN!)

Such an aggravation this was, Toushu was indeed ready to pay these foolish assailants back tenfold. He began formulating a plan.

"Hait," Toushu said to the Gennin who looked physically strongest. "The minute this jutsu is deactivated, I want you and Anei to follow me." The Nara's eye now shifted to Anei. "I give you further orders from there."

Pulling a small scroll from his pocket, Toushu readied a relatively taxing technique, but it was one of his favorites. Slicing a thin line down his thumb with a kunai, the Nara opened a wound suitable for his purposes and then looked to his cousin. It was clear that both Toushu and Kiyoshi could see quite well in the darkness.

"Anytime, you're ready cousin."

As they walked Anei noticed something weird about the grass. The grass flew at them;Hmm, action?; but before Anei could react, Kiyoshi activated an Earth style jutsu to protect them. Quickly but calmly Kiyoshi gave instruction and then Toushu gave his instrucitions to Anei and Hait, Anei listened and nodded in response. Yes! Further instructions, that means I get to do something for once!

Edited by Anei

[iight ima go]

Trying to get up, Xion was watching Anei and Kiyoshi walk towards the grass and saw how the grass attack them as if they turned into solid needles.Kiyoshi had protected them and and they began to continue.

"Wow that was quite interesting.."

He began to get up slowly and stretch out his whole body and jump around for his body to be nice and fit.Looking at the whole party of Gennins and kiyoshi and Toushu,Xion had looked at the earth hut surrounding them as the grass kept on trying to attack them.He pulled his katana out and walked towards the field and kept on looking at the Earth hut waiting for a signal in a way to see what to do.

Edited by Xion

Guest Crim

((Xion, did you read my post, at all? you are sucluded in a Earth Hut, by Kiyoshi's ninjutsu, and you cant get out, and you didnt edit your earlier post either, edit your last post to the reaciton you had toward what happened in my post.))

Kiyoshi formed a one handed seal, murmurred the word 'Kai' to himself, then released the chakra he had built up within the hut. A split second later, the hut itself would explode outwards, harming anybody on the outside, and leaving anybody insde the hut completely healthy. The earth went in a all directions, fast and hard, surely leaving an impact on anybody that came across it. A brown fog enveloped around the group of Konoha shinobi, made by the earthly explosion, but moments later it would it would slowly dissapear with the wind, and then there could be seen the ruble of earth laying everywhere arould them, and the one hundred foot diamter of plains that were destroyed by the earth explosion. As Arissa and Xion, would look to the right, they would see a Kusa Shinobi charging at them.

The shinobi wore his village amulet on his forhead, and a large scar laid upon the village amulet, showing that he did not surve the Kusa shinobi no more. The shinobi's clothing consisted of dark brown pants that went down to his shins, showing the pale skin and the dark green shinobi sandles. Over his pants laid a shirt that was tied around his waist and extended down the left side of his leg. The top clothing of the shinobi only consisted of a open black jacket that hood his arms, with some pockets to put his hands in, and a couple of slots to be able to put small scrolls in. The jacket was open and once again revealed the pale skin of his body, along with a muscular six-pack and a buff bust. His face was only to be reackon with, the pale skin with the red eyes comprmised his sharpened teeth, giving a terrifying appearnce even with a alrge scar that ran through the right side of his face. His hair was mess, obsiaden to the eye and envelpoed in knots, and spikes of all sorts. The shinobi was also equipped with a large scroll that was tied with a string to his back and a Katana that was strapped to the left side of his waist.

The man charged toward the two, in a furry and screaming wildly toward them, holding his hand on the shealthed sword. Kiyoshi quickly acted, drawing his own weapon and yelling at the same time.

"Arissa, Xion! Take the merchant and Move!"

The Kusa shinobi was only a couple feet away from the Xion, Arissa and the guarded merchant, Kiyoshi knowing that he would need to intercept the enemy shinobi matter what only hoped that the two would move back to break away from the enemy. As Kiyoshi weapon was drawn and the Kusa shinobi was drawing his, Kiyoshi dissapeared in a flash and reappeared in between the gennin and the enemy. The two swords clanged in a large sound, as both the shinobi looked at each other with killing intent.

((Wulfun, Anei, wait for Cellar Door to post what he RPs as this post only mention the merchant, cookie, Xion and the merchant. Also, this might be a little sloppy so sorry, was to lazy to reread it -.-))

~ Kiyoshi's instructions to guard the merchant were still ringing in Arissa's ears, when a another blast occurred, lifting dirt particles into the air and creating a brief layer of thick brown haze. She lifted her arm to guard her eyes. As she scanned the scene before her, the dust started to clear with the wind.

She looked to her left seeing no one, then to her right recognizing a figure charging through the clearing fog towards them. She turned and took two swift steps, positioning herself between the man and the merchant, never taking her eyes off the attacker."Stay close to Me and Xion," she said loudly enough for anyone within a five foot radius to hear. As the Shinobi came nearer, Arissa prepared her self mentally for what ever might happen next, but she didn't have much time because within the next second Kiyoshi called out more orders. She and Xion were to take the merchant and get far away. Kiyoshi jumped in front of them in the split seconds after he spoke, clashing with the enemy.

Arissa spotting a good chance to go bent over low in the high grass, signaling for the merchant and Xion to follow ," Now! Let's move while he's distracted by Kiyoshi! We need to get as far away as possible. We'll crouch down in this grass once we get far enough. I'll go in front of the merchant and you watch our backs, got it Xion?"

The rock formation burst outward, giving Toushu ample time to drip his own blood down the length of his scroll. He began forming the necessary handseals to finish a technique that few Gennin were familiar with.

"Hait, Anei," He said loudly to penetrate the mist. "Diversionary tactics! Gain some attention, and keep it on you long enough for Kiyoshi to get the old bastard to safety!"

As the dust cleared, Toushu finished one his most versatile techniques, and from a puff of smoke, emerged a long, dusky colored serpent. The creature remained motionless, it's cold, lifeless eyes focused on the Nara, as if awaiting orders. Even with one eye, Toushu could see that there were more than just a few shinobi out there among the grass.

These did not seem nearly as powerful as the foe that Kiyoshi and his team currently faced. They wore no headbands proclaiming them shinobi, and they had not charged with their leader.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk... our enemies aren't very well versed in battle formation." He said in the direction of the snake.

Distract? I'm sure I can manage that. A smirk crept over Hait's face, a sign of his cockiness coming through - he always got cocky when he was fighting, as it threw his opponents off guard; and made them angry which generally made them sloppy.

He nodded slightly to the Nara that ordered him to be a distraction to the enemy.

"Far more interesting…" He smirked much more widely, before running out from the rest of the group, and as the enemy were being drawn by the Aggro that the others were leading, little attention was on himself.

Within a short time, he had flanked his opponents, which should draw attention off the others onto himself.

"Come on, then." Hait cracked his knuckles loudly, and as several Shinobi were only a few feet in front of him, he was sure they'd hear him. "What? Are you deaf as well as stupid? I'm right here, numnuts."

Battleplans darted through his mind. He had to act as both a distraction, but also try and stay in one piece. He'd already flanked his opponents, so much more Aggro would turn to him shortly. If Anei attacked from the front, and the Nara with his summon attacked from either side, that could cause the opponents to panic at the fact they were being enclosed. Of course, he didn't want to yell his battle plan over to them. He just hoped that the others were strategically minded.

Edited by Wolfun

hmm...about time...

Anei turned and quickly observed his surroundings, the group of enemies was small, they were thirty or forty feet away, near the tall grass. The tall grass makes nice cover Anei noticed Arissa and Xion take the merchant into the grass on the other side of the trail. Good he's safe, time to move Hait moved to flank the group.Good idea Hait, taking a frontal approach could be risky but if I take the other side, they won't know what to do.

Anei quickly ran around the snake summon, into the tall grass and flanked the enemies on the opposite side of Hait. Anei waited for his chance. When Hait called to them, they turned. Perfect. Anei quickly threw a few senbon needles into the group, to attract attention. The group turned, confused, and searched for Anei. Here kitty kitty....

Anei waited for Hait or Toushu to take this opportunity to drop a few. This'll keep them busy for a while.

[my bad, changed now]

Edited by Anei

"Yes, Understood Arissa"

Xion said,Pulling out his katana and staying close to Arissa for back up so nothing will happen To them at all so the mission will not be a failure and will be in one peace so things will be alright and for kiyoshi to not be unpleased at them at all since they both get the catch on protecting the Merchant which is huffing and puffing behind them.

"But be must do this with haste its too much at hands"

Focusing as much as he could as possible on his surroundings and on the shinobi and leaning on the Merchant a little so he could run next to the merchant so he will not be hurt in any kind of way and to be sure that he is going to be safe and not yell at him at all before a thing happens to him at all.

Xion began to jogg and made sure the merchant was behind him then he said to Arissa

"We must do our best let us just make haste for now and do everything we can so this could be a completion so just stay at the other side and im going make sure the Shinobi doesn't head over here as much as I can"

He then put the katana on his back and began to run faster hoping they wouldn't get attacked at all

Edited by Xion

((Xion, I control the merchant, not you, edit that part out))

Upon the second that the two jounins clashed each other, a single ninjutsu had already been produced by the enemy shinobi. With an instant, the Kusa Missing shinobi puffed into smoke, then from the smoke two of the same shinobi emerged, one on top of each other, the one on top jumped over Kiyoshi in to the air, getting a birds eye few of the area, while at the same time the other tackled Kiyoshi, and whispered to him in a senile tone.

"I'm Shizuki, the the Red Terror of Kusa, and I can't wait to peel off that sweet skin on you face"

The Shizuki that was in the air looked down from the air, easily spotting the two gennin and the merchant that were hiding among the grass.

"Hah! You twerps think you can hide in my territory! Such Fools!"

Shizuki quickly made some hand seals while still on the air, then muttered some words. Instantly, the grass around the gennin shot forth into the sky, at first simply homing in the air, then launching toward the two gennin and merchant at great speeds.

Kiyoshi was able to grip his katana and quickly sliced through the clone of Shizuki, blowing up in a buff of smoke, then as he looked to his side, he saw the grass that hoamed for a second in the air.

"Move!"

At the same time, Kiyoshi took out two of his kunai and cumberly threw it toward Shizuki.

[ :( yea sorry about that but i'll continue]

"Eh... Unfortunately this isn't good"

Running and looking back as he notices that the grass is chasing after them. Xion, Raising his katana a little to make sure he could cut any grass that comes after them at all so the merchant will not get hurt, holding a few shurikens on the side just to throw in case of is plan does not succeed so it doesn't cause damage to them

"Whats next Arissa ? What shall we do ?!"

He hollers as he throws a few shurikens out to the grass towards them to make their escape more successful waiting for a word of plan and strategy for the next move

Edited by Xion