PandaMattMatt

Hanamajo Medical Techs 2

Plant Type: Kiss of a Rose I

Type: Ninjutsu [Medical][Clan; Hanamajo]

Cost: 60

Damage: NA

Effects: Removes up to 60 Bleed Damage for 1 turn. Extra Chakra May not be paid to eliminate future turns of bleeding

Description: When a Hanamajo is suffering from blood loss, they bring forth a specially created rose. Infused with medical chakra, the rose will drain out the excess blood and help to seal up the bleeding wound.

Plant Type: Calla Lily Caress

Cost: 80 Chakra

Effects: Target gains 80 Stamina. May not be used on self and may only be used twice per battle.

Description: The Hanamajo creates a large beautiful Calla Lily. The flower gently brushes against the Hanamajo's Ally, delivering chakra infused pollen to their skin. This Pollen, which is easily absorbed through the skin, reacts with the natural carbohydrates in the body to renew the Ally's Stamina reserves.

Edited by PandaMattMatt

I'm cool with all of these other than daffodil detoxification. The max DP a tier 1 poison can inflict is 200, so this would potentially 'erase' a lot more than you're spending for it.

Plant Type: Kiss of a Rose I

Cost: .8x (Max 60)

Effects: Removes up to 75 Bleed Damage for 1 turn

Description: When a Hanamajo is suffering from blood loss, they bring forth a specially created rose. Infused with medical chakra, the rose will drain out the excess blood and help to seal up the bleeding wound.

-... so I pay zero Chakra for X, and it removes up to 75 bleed damage? :P I know this is not what you're trying to do, but technically that's how the jutsu is worded. You're also using a 4:5, not a 5:4 cost ratio [at Gennin Level, the amount of Chakra you spend should be more then the amount your healing]. Funny thing is, you pay 5:4 the chakra, and then .8 of that because it's bleed, it's six of one, half a dozen of another [it comes out to a 1:1 Ratio in the end]. So, I suggest:

Cost: 75

Effect: Removes up to 75 Bleed Damage for 1 Turn.

Note, that if the person has multiple turns of bleed damage, the "extra" does not roll over; if a technique does 50 Bleed Damage for Two Turns, you're only eliminating one of those. At Gennin Level, I don't think it should be a x:cost, x:effect kind of technique.

Plant Type: Calla Lily Caress

Cost: 80 Chakra

Effects: Target gains 65 Chakra. May not be used on self.

Description: The Hanamajo creates a large beautiful Calla Lily. The flower gently brushes against the Hanamajo's Ally, delivering chakra infused pollen to their skin. Easily absorbed back into the body, this technique allows the Ally to renew chakra reserves.

-You know, there is a very similar mainsite technique that does this:

Gift of the Tengu (Atae wa Tengu)

Type: Ninjutsu [General]

Cost: X Chakra

Effect: Restores the chakra spent on the skill to a target. This skill may not be used on someone that has already used it or Atae wa Suppiritsu in the current battle.

Description: A faint white beam strikes from the medical nin's palm and hits the target, infusing it with energy.

Cost: 4

If you're not going to be able to use it on self, I'd still okay that 1:1 ratio, but you'll need a per battle limit [two?]

OK, I have edited the first as you suggested using a 1:1 ratio, but I would like to keep the 60 chakra max so that the TP cost is the same.

On the second one, I have altered it to effect Stamina rather than Chakra to avoid a copy-cat. Added in the "Twice per battle" Clause, so can I keep the 1:1 ratio on this as well?