Cellar Door

The Senju Clan

dKtaTE9.png
"The fellow countrymen of the Konoha make up each part of my body… those of the village believe in me, and I believe in them." -Senju Hashirama

70px-Senju_Symbol.svg.pngThe Senju Clan70px-Senju_Symbol.svg.png

Country Of Origin:

18px-Land_of_Fire_Symbol.svg.png Hi No Kuni | The Land Of Fire | 火の国

Village Of Residence:

18px-Konohagakure_Symbol.svg.png Konohagakure No Sato | The Village Hidden In The Leaves | 木ノ葉隠れの里

Clan Progenitor:

Ōtsutsuki Ashura; In the early days of the shinobi way, the youngest son of the Sage Of Six Paths was chosen by his father to carry on his legacy. Because of Ashura's love of life, and belief in its power, he became the inheritor of his father's ideals. The youngest son went on to sire what would become the Senju clan.

Clan Head:

Senju Birama; The Senju clan elects their patron by merit, usually choosing amongst the oldest and wisest of their clansmen to act as the voice for the entire clan. Senju Birama is the oldest living Senju within Konohagakure No Sato, and a powerful shinobi even in his twilight years. He is a hard man, and often makes decisions that reflect his personality, but he always acts with the good of his clan and the village as a whole in mind.

Clan Status:

Famous; The Senju clan has always been considered a family to be respected. Their skill in combat is noted amongst even hated rivals, and their comrades treat them as old friends. Since the founding of Konohagakure, the Senju have been associated with a love of peace, and a nurturing attitude, but only the most foolish would assume that makes them soft.

Clan Age:

Ancient; The Senju took their first steps toward existence before the founders of the shinobi villages had taken their first breath, and so are considered to be amongst the eldest of the ninja clans in existence today.

Clan Emblem:

300px-Senju_Symbol.svg.png

Clan Bloodline:

18px-Nature_Icon_Wood.svg.png Mokuton | Wood Release | 木遁

Clan Element:

18px-Nature_Icon_Earth.svg.png Doton | Earth Release | 土遁
18px-Nature_Icon_Water.svg.png Suiton | Water Release | 水遁

Edited by Cellar Door