Cellar Door

The Akimichi Clan

AkimichiHeader_zps45fc10a4.png
"I hereby swear that, as the sixteenth head of the Akimichi, I will entrust the oath entrusted to me by the fifteenth to the child that will become the seventeenth! In order to protect both the Yamanaka and the Nara clans and to protect Konoha, I, Akimichi Chōji , will now come forth from my chrysalis and as a butterfly, spread my wings.” – Akimichi Chōji

20px-Akimichi_Symbol.svg.png The Akimichi Clan 20px-Akimichi_Symbol.svg.png

Country Of Origin:

18px-Land_of_Fire_Symbol.svg.png Hi No Kuni | The Land Of Fire | 火の国

Village Of Residence:

18px-Konohagakure_Symbol.svg.png Konohagakure No Sato | The Village Hidden In The Leaves | 木ノ葉隠れの里

Clan Progenitor:

Akimichi Chōzaru; Famed as the first man to utilize his girth in the style that would become the hallmark of the Akimichi clan, Akimichi Chōzaru fought alongside the founders of the Yamanaka and Nara clans. He is known as 'The First Butterfly' among his descendants.

Clan Head:

Akimichi Jagaimo; The twenty-first head of the Akimichi clan is well known for a gruffness hardened during the dark years of NCIA rule where he fought alongside Sarutobi Zakarō and Hyuuga Yatako in the battle for Hotarunoshi. Though he can be gruff and antagonistic with little provocation, Jagaimo has a deep respect for the people of Konohagakure No Sato and the Will Of Fire.

Clan Status:

Well-Known; The true fame of the Akimichi clan is the joint fame attributed to the Yamanaka, Akimichi, and Nara clans as a team. By themselves the Akimichi are well respected among Konohagakure, and many outside of the village know them as a clan of ninja who are extremely talented practitioners of taijutsu with the ability to alter their body's metabolic speed to aide in combat.

Clan Age:

Old; The Akimichi clan has existed since before the dawn of the shinobi villages. They sided with the village of Konohagakure shortly after its formation along with the Nara and Yamanaka clans.

Clan Emblem:

200px-Akimichi_Symbol.svg.png

Clan Element:

18px-Nature_Icon_Yang.svg.png Akimichi Hijutsu | Akimichi Secret Techniques | 秋道秘伝

Edited by Cellar Door