Pwnzie

Pwnzie Draws?!! Iknowrite.

Love the charcoal, it provides a lot of depth to clothing and dimensions that pencil just cant capture sometimes.

Definitely agree with you on that Leon! Its why I love charcoal as a medium overall really...the level of detail can be incredible sometimes. 

This is actually quite well done. Was it done from a specific reference?

I save manga pages to my computer when i like them, I've got like over a thousand or something, it was a random one from one of the chapters that he used Susano in, I think that specific one was from the danzo fight. 

Edited by Sasukepwnz

Very nice. I like it a lot. Though, I do have to admit, the Sasuke at the bottom with his eyes shut looks like he's in the middle of his vinegar strokes. Which is hilarious to me, but I thought that when I saw the original piece too.

Edited by Cellar Door

Everythings been sealed yes, I prefer matte spray over gloss specially when it comes to charcoal. 

Did you mean sleeping Asuna? (you said naruto lol) Obitos likely gonna be around 150, Asuna bout the same because its slightly larger sized than the obito one. Both are a bit larger than the average 18x24. 

Id say about 50$ of each are materials costs alone, between matteboard prisma paint markers and its drawn on 8ply railroad board. 

Edited by Pwnzie