Kuberis

Kuberis's Doodleroonies.

I wanted to join in on the fun arty stuff, so here are some things I've recently done that I thought I'd share with y'all.

[ANXIETY INTENSIFIES]

One of the first things I thought about when creating my NA character was what she looked like.

1q1k0jrl.png

[Nankan Karin]

And then I started visualizing Major's new character...

ZJRulARl.png

[Zan Fell]

I do most of my work in Paint Tool Sai and then finish it up with some effects and touchups in Photoshop CS6. I used to be strictly into doing pictures with really defined lineart, like here or here, but recently my style has shifted and I've started making more "painting" style pictures.

Here's the most recent piece I've finished. It's one of the characters in a story/webcomic I'm trying to put together. 

bvxcozYl.jpg

[Mikael]

[if you couldn't tell, he's totally a bad guy.]

If you're interested in other stuff I've done you can click my signature for a link to my DeviantArt and the url to my Tumblr. (NSFW)

Backgrounds are kind of my weak point, but I'm hopefully looking to practice them more. Commissions are something I'd like to start doing in the future, but not until my life is settled again after my upcoming move. I hope I am able to keep it up and continue sharing art with you guys!