Cellar Door

The Haruno Clan

ur5ShSO.png

"I may not have amazing weapons like a puppet in me, but what I do have is my master's contempt for losing!" -Haruno Sakura

24px-Haruno_Symbol.png The Haruno Clan 24px-Haruno_Symbol.png

Country Of Origin:

18px-Land_of_Fire_Symbol.svg.png Hi No Kuni | The Land Of Fire | 火の国

Village Of Residence:

18px-Konohagakure_Symbol.svg.png Konohagakure No Sato | The Village Hidden In The Leaves | 木ノ葉隠れの里

Clan Progenitor:

Haruno Kizashi; The founder of the Haruno clan has been called one of the most outlandish shinobi the Hidden Leaf had ever seen, with his insane looking mustache and pink hair, he was often under-estimated by his opponents, and with his extremely powerful intellect he became a force to be reckoned with, so much so that before founding his clan, he was considered a candidate for the position of Fourth Hokage.

Clan Head:

Haruno Kasumi; The seventh head of the Haruno clan is considered to be something of a ditz by most of her peers. Despite this, she is a gifted medical ninja, and works tirelessly to heal the injured and protect the lives of people of Konohagakure. Her unnaturally, forgetful nature has intrigued many of her peers, and relatives, as she is still incredibly gifted in the fields of medicine and chakra control.

Clan Status:

Well-Known; The strong minds and wills of the Haruno clansmen coupled with their often distinctive appearances have made them a recognized group within Konohagakure. Among their ranks they have had Hokage candidates, master medical-nin, natural tacticians, and students of other legendary clans and ninja.

Clan Age:

Young; Unlike many of the more established clans of Konohagakure, the Haruno are still relatively young by comparison. Their history stretches back only to just before the Third Great Ninja War, where the first of their clan carved out his reputation. Since then, the clan's distinctive members have helped to increase their fame in that short amount of time, making them an oddity among the revered clans of the village.

Clan Emblem:

240px-Haruno_Symbol.png

Clan Element:

18px-Nature_Icon_Yang.svg.png Haruno Hijutsu | Haruno Secret Techniques | 春野秘伝

Edited by Cellar Door