PhantasyIV

Tsuhiiro-Hi Kata

With a ten year old sheet, you're probably going to want to resubmit. There's a lot of stuff that you've gotta catch up on. Most importantly, our experience scale has changed but beyond that there will probably be a lot of stuff that has been altered or resubmitted in the past. You can copy paste and add to the history and such if you like, but just pulling the sheet out of retirement would necessitate about the same amount of work, and it would be harder for the mods to see and help you with it in an already approved sheet. Sorry for the inconvenience.

I know it's going to be a process, but I at least wanted to announce my intention.  Moreover, what XP/JP/SP/Whatever would I have?

Edited by PhantasyIV

Same JP/SP/EXP. SAME level, too. You would just need to update the sheet, and before leveling beyond your current level you would have to make up the difference between previous exp and currentExp necessary for that level. Though that doesn't effect your sheet, which he is asking updated. When making up the difference, you also do so with a plus 30% modifier until the exp difference is gapped/ made up.