tygerin

Kashiwa No Mai | 柏の舞 |  Dance of the Oak 

Name: Kashiwa No Mai | 柏の舞 |  Dance of the Oak I 
Type: Taijutsu [Hijutsu; Shikotsumyaku | Hijutsu; Kaikashin Buyō | Shield]
Cost: 100 Stamina & 50 Chakra
Shield Health: 250

Effects: This jutsu may be used in the Main or Response Phase. This jutsu may be used two (2) times per battle.

Main Phase: When used in the Main Phase, this Jutsu lasts for 3 turns.
Response Phase: This Jutsu may be used in the Response Phase or Main Phase. This Jutsu has a 5% chance to fail while losing their setup and main phases.

Description:  The resilient Kaguya creates a layer of bones underneath their skin, fortifying their bodies from exterior forces which mean to do them harm. 

Shield health: 250 x .60 = 150

Name: Kashiwa No Mai | 柏の舞 |  Dance of the Oak II
Cost: 200 Stamina & 180 Chakra
Shield Health: 620
Effects: This jutsu may be used in the Main or Response Phase. User gains Haste effect for two turns. This jutsu may be used two (2) times per battle. 

Response Phase: This Jutsu may be used in the Response Phase or Main Phase. This Jutsu has a 5% chance to fail while losing their setup and main phases.

Description:  The resilient Kaguya creates a layer of bones underneath their skin, fortifying their bodies from exterior forces which mean to do them harm. 

Shield health: 620 x .5 = 310

Haste: 70

Name: Kashiwa No Mai | 柏の舞 |  Dance of the Oak III 
Cost: 600 Stamina & 195 Chakra
Shield Health: 1,590

Effects: This jutsu may be used in the Main or Response Phase. User gains Haste effect for three turns. This jutsu may be used two (2) times per battle.

Shield health: 1300 x .5 = 795

Haste: 105

Haste
Your total Speed is increased by 15%.
Max Duration: 3 turns 
Cost Points: 35/turn 

Edited by tygerin

'Attacks which are blocked generates 1 Blossom charge' should be changed to specify that if the shield if destroyed before the three turns, this effect also stops. there's also redundant wording in your response phase effect line; we already know it can be used in both lol. I'd like the description to say how it gives you haste? My headcanon automatically tends to a heavy layer of bone armour slowing you down. 

Balance-wise, you're not paying for the Charge or block +Charge effect on any of these. Can you please show your math? 

You still aren't paying for the charges. 

Chuunin: 250HP is 150 chakra/stamina. So, you'll need to either drop the charge or reduce the health of the shield. 

Jonin: 620HP is 310 chakra/stamina, 2 turn haste is 70. Same as above.

Sennin: 1590HP is 795, 3 turn haste is 105. Same as above.

Sorry Tyg, the math is still out and you're over-cap on all three.

I think you're going for something like this? 

Chuunin: 110CP on shield (~183HP), 40CP on charge. 150 total.

Jonin: 270CP on shield (540HP), 70 on Haste, 40 on charge. 380 total.

Sennin: 755CP on shield (1510HP), 105 on Haste, 40 on charge. 900 total.

giphy.gif

@tygerin
Sometimes things change on Ninja Academy, it is a fact of life here, occasionally we roll out changes on a full update. More often however staff will “Hotfix” an issue. That is precisely what has happened to Taijutsu Charges! That is why your technique has been moved back to the Custom Forums, below I’ve listed a quick guide to help you understand the new costing that, we as staff, are going to adhere to. I hope it helps! Feel free to direct any additional questions to your nearest friendly staff member. 

•    If a Taijutsu wants to gain bonus <Taijutsu Style> Charges on a successful hit, it will raise the cost of the jutsu by 30 or 120 depending on whether they want +1 or +2 Charges. This means that if a jutsu wants to gain +2 additional Charges on a successful hit (a total of 3 Charges) it will cost +120 CP. A Taijutsu attack may not gain more than +2 additional charges.
•    Techniques that give a character <Taijutsu Style> Charges without needing to hit an opponent have some specific concerns. 
o    May not target an opponent.
o    May not be used in the Setup Phase.
o    May gain at most two (2) charges in a single jutsu.
o    Cost 40 CP for one charge, 100 CP for two charges. 
o    May not target anyone aside the user. A technique may not exist that gives an ally bonus <Taijutsu Style> Charges.
o    Must be specific <Taijutsu Style> Charges. Cannot make a jutsu that gains generic Charges.

Edited by Tsu