Draiko

Desiccation | Peaking Desert Heat

Peaking Desert Heat I | Sabaku no Mōsho I

Type: Genjutsu [Sunagakure | Desiccation]

Cost: 50 Chakra

Damage: 20 Stamina Damage or 20 Chakra Damage, chosen when the technique is used.

Effect: The opponent is afflicted with 3 turns of [Tired].

Description: The user manipulates the opponent’s mind, forcing them to believe that the temperature around them is steadily increasing, like someone has been holding a magnifying glass over them. As such, their energy begins to drain, and their body grows more and more tired from this ‘exposure’ to dangerous temperatures over time, skin turning coarse and cracked from lack of moisture.

Peaking Desert Heat II | Sabaku no Mōsho II

Type: Genjutsu [Sunagakure | Desiccation | Evolving]

Cost: 105 Chakra

Damage: 45 Stamina Damage or 45 Chakra Damage, chosen when the technique is used.

Effect: The opponent is afflicted with 1 turn of [Exhausted], followed by 2 turns of [Tired].

Description: The user manipulates the opponent’s mind, forcing them to believe that the temperature around them is steadily increasing, like someone has been holding a magnifying glass over them. As such, their energy begins to drain, and their body grows more and more tired from this ‘exposure’ to dangerous temperatures over time, skin turning coarse and cracked from lack of moisture.

Peaking Desert Heat III | Sabaku no Mōsho III

Type: Genjutsu [Sunagakure | Desiccation | Evolving]

Cost: 230 Chakra

Damage: 100 Stamina Damage or 100 Chakra Damage, chosen when the technique is used.

Effect: The opponent is afflicted with 3 turns of [Exhausted], followed by 1 turn of [Tired].

---------

Math stuff.

Spoiler

For reference, here is the Desiccation genjutsu archetype [here].

Peaking Desert Heat I

• 20 Stamina Damage or 20 Chakra Damage; 20
  • 3 Tired; 30
  • Choice: 3 JP x 2 = 6 JP

Peaking Desert Heat II

• 45 Stamina Damage or 45 Chakra Damage; 45
  • 1 Exhausted; 40
  • 2 Tired; 20
  • Choice: 4 JP x 2 = 8 JP

Peaking Desert Heat III

• 100 Stamina Damage or Chakra Damage; 100
  • 3 Exhausted; 120