Pwnzie

Im still alive, dealing with epilepsy fun times.

Hey guys, 

I know I havent been too active lately, my epilepsy has been acting up Ive had 2 seizures in the last month so if Im not at the doctors office Im generally too exhausted to do much. [Especially writing a few thousand words], hopefully get a better idea of whats making them happen so often to get it a bit more under control. 

Still around on discord to, hope everyones doing better than I am lately..

Because I just cant get even the slightest of breaks from life in general,what little remains of my family is getting even smaller, my uncles in liver failure, that just turned into heart failure.  And this is all not even two months after my grandma passed away from dementia. To say that is been a rough few weeks just doesnt feel like it does it justice, and when I have so many stressful and traumatic things happening one after another I end up shutting down emotionally. 

But I miss you guys, Ive known a lot of you for more than half my life, and think of you all as my second family in a way, and now that I am at a better place with the grief I want to respark my activity / plans with characters. And @Ichigo you'll see a post from me soon in our spar, don't think I'm done with Tane just yet :P 

Love you guys, thank you for being understanding about all of this, but I am glad to be back. 

giphy.gif