Eamonn

Isoide I 急いで

download.png.a20be629f00c56dad4f06fc75432f5e0.png

"It's never a good idea to plan ahead of those with great speed. With the speed they possess you'll need a miracle for your plan to work." -Narukami "Flash God" Isoide The Return of the King

Clan Name: Isoide I 急いで 

Clan Village: Kumogakure

Clan Starter: Narukami "Senton no Kami" Isoide

Clan Head: Yua Isoide

Clan Age and Status: The Isoide clan is an old, respected, and feared. 

Village: Respected 

World: Feared

Clan Bloodline: Flash Feet I  閃遁の足 I Senton no ashi

Clan Element: Flash

Clan Info: This clan is special because members from this clan tend to be hailed as some of the fastest shinobi of their time, some are actually hailed as the fastest shinobi of their time. These ninja are extremely fast, agile, and dexterous. They have special clan techniques that are rumored to be the reason for their insane level of speeds.

.:Changing the Tides of War:.

No one knows how he was born or created but one thing was for sure this man was going to change the tides of the war. During a war for land in ancient land that is now known today as Kumogakure  no sato the people who were fighting for Kumo were being overwhelmed in numbers and power. When all hope was lost a Man appeared on the battlefield fully equipped in samurai armor and wielded the legendary sword dubbed Kaminari. Narukami stepped onto the battlefield and watched as the chaos went on and blood was spilled he drew his sword and decided to put an end to the fighting. When he drew his sword lightning seemed to strike the sword imbuing with the power of lightning. In what seemed to be an instant he vanished from the battlefield leaving a trail of lightning. Thousands were killed just from that and as he continued with his fight it was said no one could see him all they could see was the trails of burnt ground and lightning in his wake. This was the day his story became legend. He finished the war alone and disappeared faster than he came.

.:The Return of the King:.

After this mystery man had won the tides of war and the residents of Kumo got to keep their land they focused on becoming stronger to keep their land. One day when in the midst of another war the Kumo nin needed the mystery man once more, more than they did before. It is stated that a woman by the name Akari had summoned him to the field of battle. This woman became legend just like the man who had stood before her. She became known as the weather“lightning summoner” and this was a tale that was passed on through generations.After being brought to the battlefield he was prepared to do what he did once more. The opposing force didn’t seem fazed by his presence, not even in the slightest. One man who would be the last to be slaughtered said “Unfortunately for you we came prepared. LAUNCH!” As he said this two soldiers came rushing from behind this man at very fast speeds with nets in between them as they ran circles around him as the net began to almost  cover him he uttered these very words that would become legend “"It's never a good idea to plan ahead of those with great speed. With the speed they possess you'll need a miracle for your plan to work." As the final words of his sentence left his mouth he disappeared from the spot he was once standing and began an onslaught on the opposing force.  

.:The Start of Something Beautiful:.

This man started a family with the women who summoned him. His family lived in Kumo for generations. They would always be welcome in Kumo as long as they fought for the village. This clan has always been small and never really grew that big. After this all the members of this clan have been noble shinobi and kunoichi of Kumogakure. Senin and Jonin level members of this clan can turn the tides of battle or war if trained properly.  They began to enroll into the academy and fight for their home and establish a beautiful relationship with the Village Kumogakure. It is rumored that even the Chunin level fighters of this clan were feared in the shinobi world and were entered in their village bingo books.

Clan Skills:

Flash Feet

Description: It’s only natural that the members of the Isoide are light on their feet. It’s a tale as old as time they possess amazing speed. The newer members of this clan have speed but not as amazing as the stories told.

Effects: This grants the user a +30% in Speed.

Requirments: Genin

Cost: -2

Light Feet

Description: The members of the Isoide are not only very fast fighters but there also light on there feet making them herder to hit targets.

Effect: This grants the user a +30% in Evasion.

Haste

Description: The Isoide clan are known for here Speed and are legendary when on the battle field. Those who know this skill  are faster than the average member of Isoide.

Effect: +25% to the Speed and Evasion.

Cost: -4

High Speed Momentum.

Description: Due to your high leves of Speed your physical attacks have more force behind them and they seem to be more powerful.

Effect: Taijutsu Attacks now do +10 damage.

Requirments: Chunin Level 30.

Travel Ninja

Description: Members of this clan have gotten used to traveling long distance or short. Due to their Speed they an get Places faster than most.

Effect: When -10% to the total words for traveing post.

Requirments: Chunin Level 30.

Cost: -1

Untouchable

Description: The advanced members of the Isoide speed can be describedas so fast that it is said that they are untouchable. 

Effect: Once per battle the user can choose to dodge a attack or a strike if the attack has multiple strikes. If the user does this they can't dodge any attacks on their next Response Phase. This only works on Physical attacks.

Requirments: Jonin

Cost: -3

Bloodline:  FLASH FEET I 閃遁の足 I SENTON NO ASHI

The Flash Feet that the Isoide possesses is said to be the very thing behind their legendary speed. It is what makes them Isoide. The very thing that makes them legendary warriors.

Requirements: Isoide Clan. Must be Taken at Character Creation. 

Flash Feet Activation/Upkeep: The Flash Feet are an Advanced System which require 5% Total Chakra for Activation and Upkeep, Activating and deactivating the Flash Feet requires a Setup Phase Action. 

Restrictions: Advanced Regeneration is suspended while Flash Feet is activated.

Effect:  The user gets Combinatorial Element; Flash in place of their villages Starting Element. Whenever this bloodline is active the user gets +4x to their Flash technique base Damage and when +4x to their stat addition or subtraction where x is equal to the users rank. This can only apply to Flash Release Techniques. All Flash Release techniques cost 25% less when this is active. 

Cost: -4

[Pending Approval]

Edited by Eamonn
Not finished

Notable Clansman: 

Sennin:

Narukami “Senton no Kami” Isoide (Deceased)

Ichigo “Flash Foot” Isoide (Deceased)

Yua “Queen of Haste” Isoide 

Jonnin:

Himari “Kumo’s Unseen Assassin” Isoide

Chunin:

Kaito “Kumo’s Lightning Bolt” Isoide (Deceased)

Genin: 

N/A

Clan Specific Techniques: 

-Ninjutsu-

-Genin-

Flash Release: Blade Dance I [Kenjutsu I Genjutsu I Hijutsu: Isoide Clan]

Cost: 16 Chakra and 16 Stamina per strike

Damage: 10 per strike

Effect: 4 strikes maximum. The target is inflicted with Staggered for 1 Turn.

Description: Flash Release: Blade Dance is a C-rank Genjutsu/Kenjutsu available to those with a Basic understanding of Senton ninjutsu. It was among the first Senton techniques created, and can be adapted and improved by the manner in which a shinobi using the technique sets it up. Senton: Kenmai no Jutsu can be performed when the jutsu caster is moving at above average speeds. By using Senton to boost their speed further, the jutsu caster is able to make brief afterimages of themselves as they lunge to attack their foe. If the caster is able to strike their target with their weapon, the afterimages will continue to appear for the target and will "strike" them. In reality, the target has been hit with the Wind Release portion of the Senton technique, causing several cuts of varying sizes (in accordance with the strike landed by the jutsu caster), but may believe they are being attacked by one of the rapidly appearing and disappearing afterimages.

Flash Release: Hundred Blinding Suns 

Type: Ninjutsu [Hijutsu: Isoide Clan]

Cost: 50

Effect: Activated in the response Phase. The target is inflicted with Blind for 1 turn. If the Target already has Impaired Eyesight and Blind or can’t see this jutsu has no effect. 

Description: Flash Release: Hundred Blinding Suns is a Basic ninjutsu available to those with nearly any level of mastery of Senton ninjutsu. Most commonly, it is used when fleeing from battle or in preparation of an attack on a target. The jutsu is relatively easy to perform, and can nearly always be activated from a standing and focused position. As the jutsu caster performs the necessary handseals, multiple orbs of light begin appearing behind them. Upon the completion of the final handseal, these orbs (from which the technique gets its name) explode in a brilliant display of light. Each of the orbs output around the same amount of light as three flash bombs, making them very bright and slightly painful for the eyes of anyone who is within their range of about thirty meters from the jutsu caster. On top of the minor pain experienced by the sudden influx of light, targets of this jutsu will go temporarily blind. 

-Chunin-

Flash Release: Flash Step I 

Cost: 40 + 40x

Effect: The user gets +25 to Evasion and Speed for 3 turns which adds up to 150. For this technique x equals the amount of rounds this is active to a maximum of 2.

Description: Flash Release: Flash Step one is a Ninjutsu available to those with a Basic understanding of Senton ninjutsu. It was among the first Senton techniques created, and can be adapted and improved by the manner in which a shinobi using the technique sets it up. This technique allows the user to move faster and faster the longer this is activated making them effectively harder to hit and faster. 

Flash Release: Blade Dance II

Type: Genjutsu [Hybrid I Kenjutsu I Genjutsu I Hijutsu: Isoide Clan]

Cost: 60 Chakra and 60 Stamina per strike

Damage 25x Damage

Effect: 4 strikes maximum. The target is inflicted with Staggered for 2 Turns.

This belief can become extended or amplified by using Genjutsu on the target to enhance their recognition of the afterimages or by partially altering their perception of time--making the already speedy jutsu caster appear to be slashing them instantly before they can even realize the attack has begun. This application requires much more skill to perform, and as with all Genjutsu, becomes even more difficult to perform on more advanced and experienced shinobi.

-Jonin-

Flash Release: Snake Killer 

Cost: 320

Damage: 330

Effect: The target is inflicted with -60 to Defense and Staggered for 3 turns.

The first offensive jutsu using a manifestation of Flash Release, Flash Release: Snake Killer was developed to take the place of a shinobi's weapons so that the jutsu caster can penetrate more sturdy defenses. As an added bonus, being a Senton technique, the jutsu moves rapidly and serves as a swift attack method whether or not the target's defenses are raised. The name refers not to the jutsu's intended purpose, but rather to its form and purpose: it looks like a snake and was developed primarily as an assassination technique. The jutsu is performed by manifesting one's chakra into a twisting and malleable snake shaped blade. 

Flash Release: Holy Step

Type:Ninjutsu [Hijutsu: Isoide Clan]

Cost: 320 Chakra

Effect: The user gets +120 to Speed and Evasion for 4 turns to a total of 480.

Description: Flash Release: Holy Step is a ninjutsu designed to compliment other Senton ninjutsu. Derived from Shunshin no Jutsu, this technique utilizes the Senton chakra nature to give a large boost to a shinobi's movement speed. While primarily a movement technique meant to compliment other Senton jutsu so that the jutsu caster can capitalize on their effects.

Flash Release: Holy Limb 

Type: Ninjutsu [Hybrid Taijutsu I Hijutsu: Isoide Clan]

Cost: 120 Chakra and 120 Stamina

Effect: The User gets +75 to Accuracy and Taijutsu for 4 turns to a total of 300. The user also gets -30 to Evasion for 2 turns to a total of 60.

Description: Flash Release: Holy Limb is capable of boosting the speed of an individual's limbs. By doing this, the user of the jutsu is able to hit faster and harder than their body's normal limit, at the cost of a great deal of chakra. In most cases, however, a user will be unable to see where and how their limbs are moving, having to rely on muscle memory and prediction to make use of this aspect of the jutsu, which could leave them open to a devastating attack.

Flash Release: Limits Breaker

Type: Ninjutsu [Hijutsu: Isoide Clan]

Cost:  320 Chakra

Description: The advanced memebers of the Isoide know this technique and usually use it as a last resort . This skill can be dangerous and stupid but if you use it right it could be the very thing that saves your life or helps you win the fight. This skill allows the user to push its body to its limits.

Effects: This technique cannot be used if Flash Feet is not active if it used and Flash Feet Is not active this technique has no effect. This cannot stack with any techniques including other flash techniques that boost the users Speed and Evasion. Once per battle during the Set up Phase the users Speed and Evasion are multiplied by 1.5x its base stat for 2 turns any techniues active or used that make the users speed or evasion higher than the base stat are nullified. This only last 2 turns and after this if the techniques that were nullified are still active they can are no longer nullified. After this the User is inflicted with Stunned and Vulnerable for 2 turns. 

Flash Release: Flash Step II

Cost: 320

Effect: The user gets +80 to Evasion and Speed for 3 turns which adds up to 240 in each stat.

Description: Flash Release: Flash Step II is a Ninjutsu available to those with a more advanced understanding of Senton ninjutsu. This technique allows the user to move and dodge at even greater speeds. This technique if used correctly can allow the user to become somewhat untouchable.

[Pending Approval]

Edited by Eamonn

Clan Rules

• There can only be four members of the clan at any given time.
  • Those who possess the clans Kekkei Genkei shall be marked for death by the clan.

• Slot One: Open
  • Slot Two: Open
  • Slot Three: Open
  • Slot Four: Open

Please contact me if you want to join this clan.

First and foremost, I want to see you re-order your jutsu by rank and format the clan skills section both so it’s readable and so it fits with the format we have for skills on the site. I would prefer to see at the very least: Name, effect, and cost for each separate skill.

Flash Feet Skills: You’re spending a lot of skill points here for hardly any benefit. For the upgraded ranks you have put “Evolution -2” and I want to point out a couple things. Firstly, the evolving system on the main site is specifically for jutsu. I’m not personally against the idea of something similar being used for skills, but it isn’t currently an actual mechanic that I’m aware of.

Second, if we were to allow that you’ll still need a cost for those skills so that characters taking them know what their base cost and evolved costs are.

Third, if you’re having a set of skills that you take as you continue to level, make them more meaningful and put level or rank restrictions behind them.

Flash Feet Bloodline: This whole clan really makes me think “Sokudo Clan” and the bloodline is essentially that clan’s Speed Force. The Sokudo are also in Kumo, if your character idea is a speedy running ninja in Kumo that seems like it would fit nicely. This bloodline is way too close in scope to Speed Force to get approved, imo.