Pwnzie

Susanoo Technique | Resub; Taiyou Houka-ya | Sun Fire Arrow | 寸火征矢 9.0.3

wGu0Vwt.gif

Taiyou Houka-ya | Sun Fire Arrow | 寸火征矢

Type: Ninjutsu | Fire | Lightning |

Cost: 250 Chakra
Damage: 225

Condition: This technique may only successfully be used if one user is a Susanoo summon and the other user has the Mangekyo Sharingan active.

Effect: This technique may only be used as a Coalescence.
- Coalescence [2; Taiyou Houka-ya]: This technique has an additional 15% to critical hit. The target is afflicted with 2 turns of burning 120. Response phase jutsu used against this technique have an additional 20% chance to fail. Apply the effects of both subtle element skills to this technique if one of the users has them. 
Description: Through the combination of using some of the special chakra energy that the Susano'o is crafted from, in combination with his lightning natured chakra, the resulting mixture is a deadly combination of raw power and hundreds of thousands of volts of electricity. When Shinji mixes the two and then using the Susano'o's crackling, flaming orb in its right hand, he shapes a bow and arrow with his special chakra combination. All of the juiced chakra focusing itself on the arrow instead of the bow, once it was finished creating itself, the Susanoo would take aim with it and draw the string back. Shinji was in control of all of this, and was in charge of targeting where the arrow would strike, using his mangekyo sharingan as a guide he lines up the target with the bow and arrow, almost as if he could see through the susano'o's eyes as if they

were his own, and then launches their destructive bolt towards the enemy, sparking and cracking with electricity as it roared through the air. 

225 Damage — 150 Chakra

Burning 120 — 64 Chakra per turn (x2)

+15% Chance to Critical — * 1.3

RPJ +20% Fail Chance — * 1.25

Double Subtle Elements — * 1.1

150 + 64 + 64 = 278 * 1.3 = 361.4 * 1.25 = 451.75 * 1.1 = 496.925 Total Chakra for Combined Jutsu

496.925 / 2 = 248.4625, rounded to 250 Chakra

The reason it needs to be tagged Uchiha Shinji or his susanoo is because of this skill that any uchihas susanoo is forced to take: 

- | Susanoo; Enveloping Form | -
Effect: While a summon with this skill is on the battlefield, the character who summoned it may not take offensive action in their Main Phases unless they are performing a Coalescence technique with this summon.
Description: While a Susanoo is extremely powerful, it is impossible for those who utilize it to act independently of the construct without first dissipating it. Though this hindrance is none too crippling as the Susanoo itself is capable of dealing immense damage, and sometimes those within a Susanoo even act in tandem with the extra appendages they create to deal combination attacks.
Requirements: May only be taken by a Susanoo summon. Susanoo must take this skill.
Cost: -0

Spoiler

Old Version: 

Taiyou Houka-ya | Sun Fire Arrow | 寸火征矢

Type: Ninjutsu | Susanoo | Lightning | Hijutsu; Susanoo
Cost: 340 Chakra
Damage: 210
Effect: When calculating chance to hit for this technique, increase the user's Accuracy by 210 points, Response phase jutsu used against this technique have an additional 20% chance to fail. 
Description: Through the combination of using some of the special chakra energy that the Susano'o is crafted from, in combination with his lightning natured chakra, the resulting mixture is a deadly combination of raw power and hundreds of thousands of volts of electricity. When Shinji mixes the two and then using the Susano'o's crackling, flaming orb in its right hand, he shapes a bow and arrow with his special chakra combination. All of the juiced chakra focusing itself on the arrow instead of the bow, once it was finished creating itself, the Susanoo would take aim with it and draw the string back. Shinji was in control of all of this, and was in charge of targeting where the arrow would strike, using his mangekyo sharingan as a guide he lines up the target with the bow and arrow, almost as if he could see through the susano'o's eyes as if they were his own, and then launches their destructive bolt towards the enemy, sparking and cracking with electricity as it roared through the air. 

hVRi8ZE.gif

Edited by Pwnzie

1. Due to the way peter and KC designed the susanoo  system I have to tag my techs like that so both shinji and the susanoo can use them

2. This was designed when accuracy was still a modifieron ranged ninjutsu techniques, this was my attempt to get as close to that as I could =

1. Okay, so looking at the wording on the skill and after talking with KC it seems like this is not needed as long as the jutsu is a Coalescence. Shinji and the Susanoo can just both take it so I think we can remove this personal part. Based on the skill you copied, that wording means that you can just do this without any extra rules.

2. Okay, I think then we have a lot of fat to trim here. I am going to do a re-write and you can tell me if its doing what you want. I think the Coalescence rules can carry a lot of the weight here.

Cost: [Total Cost / 2] Chakra
Damage: 450

Condition: This technique may only successfully be used if one user is a Susanoo summon and the other user has the Mangekyo Sharingan active.

Effect: This technique may only be used as a Coalescence.
- Coalescence [2; Taiyou Houka-ya]: This technique has an additional 15% to critical hit. The target is afflicted with 2 turns of burning 200. Response phase jutsu used against this technique have an additional 20% chance to fail. Apply the effects of both subtle element skills to this technique if one of the users has them. 

The part in red. Burning + Base Damage cannot go over the cap. For a Coalescence technique the cap is raised by +50% so for a Jounin Ninjutsu it is 480 instead of 320. But this is still pretty far above that. This will need to be reduced or the jutsu rank increased.

The part in blue. Since this can only be used as a Coalescence we can price it at half of the normal cost and just have the two users each pay their half. That's how Coalescence normally works so we can cut those extra words. I also didn't put a number here because of the problem in red above, which will change the cost.

The green part. Since you can only use this as a coalescence the JP is going to be divided by 2 and paid by each user when they take it. The JP calculation you were using was based on a jutsu that can be used as a normal jutsu AND a coalescence. 

Math break down!

225 Damage — 150 Chakra

Burning 120 — 64 Chakra per turn (x2)

+15% Chance to Critical — * 1.3

RPJ +20% Fail Chance — * 1.25

Double Subtle Elements — * 1.1

150 + 64 + 64 = 278 * 1.3 = 361.4 * 1.25 = 451.75 * 1.1 = 496.925 Total Chakra for Combined Jutsu

496.925 / 2 = 248.4625, rounded to 250 Chakra

So the total cost for this jutsu would be 250 Chakra.

The JP is then calculated for a 250 Chakra jutsu, but since it can ONLY be used in this way you divided it by 2.

So the JP for a 250 Chakra Jounin jutsu is 6 JP, but then you divided by two and get 3 JP. 

So 250 Chakra & 3 JP.