Princess

Tsuchigumo Poisons

Titanslayer Ichor

Crafted from a careful mix of distilled plant toxins and the paralytic venom of water shrews captured in Konoha's forests, Titanslayer Ichor was crafted as the ultimate deterrent the depraved Tsuchigumo twins could concoct. Simple rumours of this poison fill even the stoutest hearts with dread.
Type: Consumable Item - Poison
Effects: Poison; 250 [1], Stunned [1], Vulnerable [1], Bound (Paired Arms) [1], Shackled (Paired Legs) [1]
Cost:
両400 [Liquid]
両800 [Gas]

Suzaku's Grief

The seeds of the Whitefeather Flowers native to Konoha's surrounding forests, in small amounts, is ground into a paste to create a local anaesthetic for herbal remedies. Himiko and Kimiko found that, when dissolved in alcohol, the anaesthetic qualities can be converted into a colourless vapour which, upon inhalation, causes a sudden sleep like state to occur in a matter of seconds.
Type: Consumable Item - Poison Gas
Effect: Asleep [5]
Cost:
両250 [Liquid]
両500 [Gas]

Holloweyed Agent
A rare species of toad produces a toxin that causes vivid, hallucinogenic visions which almost universally revolve around the imbiber's greatest fears. The simple amphibians know and care not what the visions are, only that whatever is seeing them stops trying to eat the toad. Fascinated, the twins found a way to imbue wood with the toxin of the toad, which would be carried into the smoke of the wood. Capturing this smoke in small glass orbs, the twins carry the ultimate getaway plan in their pockets, just in case.

Type: Consumable Item - Poison Gas
Effect: Afraid: 4 [2], Blind [2]
Cost: 
両260 [Liquid]
両520 [Gas]

MATHS!
Titanslayer: 200 for 250 points of poison, 50 for Stunned, 50 for Vulnerable, 50 for Bound (Paired Arms) and 50 for Shackled (Paired Legs) . So 400/800.
Suzaku's: Asleep [5] is 250, so 250/500.
Holloweyed: Afraid: 4 [2] is 160, Blind 2 is 100, so 260/520.

These are not general use items, and can only be created by Tsuchigumo Himiko and Kimiko. If you wish to take these poisons, you will need to acquire them in character from the twins.

Edited by Princess

I keep looking at the thread where we discussed poisons, and reading: "Poisons that inflict more than 250 damage in a single turn are still allowed, but require special consideration and will be judged on a case-by-case basis."

Technically speaking, the first poison here does not violate that. However, it does inflict twice as much CP's worth of effects as 250 Poison damage is worth, which feels like an oversight to me. So... if you can sell me on this not requiring special consideration, then cool. Currently, my thoughts are "this is not too bad, but can use a price increase." I'm thinking the second set of 200 CP (so, in this case, the statuses) can cost 1.5 times as much? So 500 for Liquid and 1,000 for Gas, basically.

The consensus at the time was basically to stop me making poisons that did like, 1000 damage in a single shot, because no one had tried as the cost would be insane. But that was not a barrier to me.

So I guess we'd have to make a case for either capping the CP on effects, or inflicting a cost modifier. The rough idea when designing it was titanslayer was meant to be about the most a poison could do, with 200cp damage and 200cp effects. Exceeding that would be a bit much I felt, though within the rules as long as I split additional damage up.

So it's current iteration observes the primary intended effect of changing poison damage out of the insane, but if you think status effects need consideration we can talk that through.