thatguy

Sanguine clones

Name: sanguine clones 

Type: ninjitsu 

Cost: 64 Chakra plus some blood

Damage:N:A

Effects: makes a npc character woth the same equipment as you 

Description: this ability of the vanthyris Clan will make multiple clones made of blood who will fight for you 

Edited by thatguy

The rules for clones are located here, for ease of reference, since I'm going to be referring to them as I talk about this. 

Anywho, I suggest using this: 

Sanguine Clones

Type: Ninjutsu [ Blood | Clone ].

Cost: 30X Chakra and 10X Health. 

Effects: The user creates X Sanguine Clones, where X may not be higher than 5. Sanguine Clones have 50 Health, 25% of the user's total Chakra and Stamina, and 10% of the user's other stats.

Description: this ability of the vanthyris Clan will make multiple clones made of blood who will fight for you 

Technique Points: 7.

Some explanations: 

1. Like I mentioned in your other thread, you can just drop the part that says "Name:", if you want, as it's not necessary.
  2. I added both the Blood and Clone tags this time. 
  3. The rank is good! You can't make Genin-rank Clone techniques except in rare circumstances.
  4. As stated in the clone rules, clones don't actually get real copies of most of your equipment. "Clones do not normally possess any items, other than small weapons when created." So that part of the Effect field was just cut. 
  5. When creating clones, the part that contributes the most to the cost is the amount of stats that the clones have. Having 25% of your tank stats costs 30CP, and having 10% of your non-tanks costs 20CP. Together, that is 50. You mentioned it costing a bit of blood, so I replaced some of the Chakra cost with a Health cost instead. 1 Health is worth 2 Chakra, which explains the discrepancy in the "real cost" of 50 and the 40 I listed above.
  6. Like I said before, please expand on the description.
  7. The Technique Point cost has been reduced. Typically, Chuunin-rank techniques are limited to 150 CP and 5 JP, but Clone techs have a higher cap to both. 
  8. Before I forget: I cut the damage field, as it was unused. You don't need to include fields if they aren't going to be used.

I picked out the stat percentages somewhat randomly - feel free to alter them if you want clones with different stats, or access to a different number of clones. The percentages are on the clone page I linked to above.

Edited by almondsAndRain