Guest Tengu

The Cool People's Riddle Thread

good. I am going to keep this up until someone can get it. Its going to confuse you but this is something that you have to think about. Or its really obvious. Its like a word search. (Note that was a clue)

EDIT: Heres another clue but I am not answering any questions. By darker, i mean color, not brightness.

Edited by Cho Hakkai

[stupid answer]another star[/stupid answer]

EDIT: [stupidest answer i could think of]What. ((maybe you were making statements)) [/stupidest answer i could think of]

Edited by Sharinkugan

What is darker than a star, but can be colorless?

What is deadly and can be helpful?

What is peacful and yet can be dangerous?

I just posted your riddle here so people know what it is.

I know you said this was wrong but couldn't it be darkness?

Because darkness is darker than a star, but it can be colorless.

It can be deadly because you can be running in the dark and you ran into a brick wall. :wacko: But it can be helpful if your a ninja or you're playing hide and seek. It can be peaceful because...it can. Dangerous is same as deadly.

umm darker than a star... a Black Hole? lmao im horrible at this.... umm or dormint star?

Edit: imma go with Black Hole cause is darker than a star but you cant see it so it has no color... and its helpful? idk it holds this glaxay together i know that... and deadly cause well lets just say you don't wanna be caught in it...

Edited by Kihoji

it can if its.... light pure light before it passes through a prisim has no color... but it isnt dark so ... wow my head hurts X_X

Edit: at least a black hole has no color because no light can escape its gravitational pull.

Edited by Kihoji

Black, its the lack of color. its deadly b/c black death. but is helpful b/c it showed us that we needed to live cleaner. Its peacefull b/c everyone dies that gets it. and that means it dangerous.

What is darker than a star, but can be colorless?

What is deadly and can be helpful?

What is peacful and yet can be dangerous?

i know it is probably wrong but i dont care.