Kouta

Deer Skills 1.1

I had these sitting on a summon sheet and never posted them for approval. Woops. Here we go! Hopefully the only set of skills for my Deer. NOTE: These deal with Terrain, so they are General with my Permission.

Sure-Footed Forester

Clan: None

Description: This ninja has spent so much time racing through the forests that the tangling roots and vines nearly never seem to be a problem. Even when they are caught, the ninja seems to be able to twist away with no significant delay.

Effect: Whenever the user would be inflicted with "Ensnared" due to "Dense Woodland" or "Jungle" Terrains, they may roll a D10, with any roll 1-5 negating the "Ensnared" for that turn.

Cost: -1

Requirements: "Outdoorsman: Forest Terrain Bonus"

Subtle Vine Manipulation

Clan: None

Description: This ninja is in tune with the forest, carefully crafting its vines and twigs to trip up the opponent with every jutsu they perform.

Effect: Each time the user activates a "Wood" type jutsu, all opponents in the battle have their "Ensnared" chance due to "Dense Woodland" or "Jungle" terrains increase by 10%. This bonus chance is reset (for all opponents) as soon as anyone in the current battle (including the User and his/her allies) suffers "Ensnared" due the aforementioned terrain effects.

Cost: -2

Requirements: "Outdoorsman: Forest Terrain Bonus"

Edited by Kouta