Guest Shikyo

Lottery

Guest Shikyo

Username/Character

(Yes you must have a character to enter.)

Tickets/Price

Example:

Shikyo/Kyo

5 Tickets/25$

5 Ticket maximum

All tickets must be purchased before sunday.

(Im serious about this dead line people)

Guest Shikyo

Maelstrom/Ikimichi Tabuto 1-5

DiZ/Fuugetsu Aijin 6-10

Shikyo/Kaguya, Kuukaku 11-15

MrSako / Tanominotsuna Kouryuu 16-20

Arashi/Nara Arashi 21

XxStanmarshxX/Hyuuga Taiko 22-25

Sides Rolled: 25.

Result: 23.

Reason: Lottery 2

Sasukepawns you win. Roll a d 100

Guest sasukepwnz

ALRIGHT!!! Yay im lucky ^_^

I rolled a 15

Whats that get me? A custom Item? And how much do i get to spend on this item ^_^

Guest Shikyo

Oh well what do we have here? Oh my, it seems some one rolled twice... Oh dear I believe that is considered cheating.

Username: XxStanmarshxX. Sides: 100. Result: 71. Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 18:37:20 -0500. Reason: Lotteyr prize ^_^

Username: XxStanmarshxX. Sides: 100. Result: 15. Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 18:37:20 -0500. Reason: Lotteyr prize ^_^

What do you have to say for yourself?

Edited by Shikyo

Well...he couldnt have possibly rolled twice at the exact same moment in time. Maybe its just like when you accidently double post on the forum?

Guest sasukepwnz

I only rolled it once? I never rolled it a second time. I am not that stupid Shikyo >.> I only rolled the Dice one time, i never refreshed the window or anything. Just one time and i got the fifteen.

Besides how can i roll the dice at the exact same second and minute? I dont think thats possible. When the window came on my screen, it said a 15.

Edited by XxStanmarshxX

Guest Yachiru

i was the one to tell him on aim and he told me that he had rolled a 15, like right after i told him to >.>

he was so quick with it >.>

Edited by -Kyo-

Guest sasukepwnz

Shikyo, I should not have to reroll, the rolls happened at the EXACT same second, i may have double clicked on the button ro something, but the only roll i saw was my 15. Its not fair that since the system messed up i get punished >.>. Its not even possbile to roll the dice at the exact same second! 2 times!

Guest Shikyo

Sasuke are you suggesting that the die roller is wrong? I am asking you, as a sign of good faith to reroll for your winnings.

I recently did an accidental triple topic post (which i had cleaned up). These things happen, and the die roller might not be wrong, but try testing to see if you can actually get two rolls in a second.

Guest sasukepwnz

Shikyo the die roller is not perfect, i just tried about five or six times to roll the dcie two times in a second, its not possible, there was a malfunction, meaning yes i am saying that it was wrong.

Guest sasukepwnz

Well yeah this prize i cant even get what i had made for the REAL prize i should have gotten now, can i get the money instead of the level 5 weapon? the $100 since my weapon that i had made has no levels. Please?

by the way i rolled a 66 >.>

Edited by XxStanmarshxX

Guest sasukepwnz

Not apporved yet, it levels through a system MrSako made. When getting EXP, i can divert 50% of my earning to the weapon, just look in my thread its all spelled out and everything, and the levelign systems approved so.