Matthias Drake

Let The Floodgates Open...

Welcome to NA 5.0. We believe everything ti sin order, though if we've missed something, do say so and we'll hvae a look...

If I might, I would like to direct your attention to the new geography of the world. You should be able to see quite a few new things there which I rather enjoyed making... Anyway, here's the point: The important thing I was thinking about with the world was to break down barriers. And to that end, we are allowing you (that's right, you) to create any cities or countries you should like to. Just PM me with what you want and, presuming that it's a good idea which doesn';t conflict with anything, I'll have it up in half a jiff. Otherwise, have fun!

If I've forgotten anything, Staff, just post here.

Oh, by the way - while your character can create their own countries, countries you request don't have to have anything to do with you. It could just be filling in one of the blanks on the map, or a lost city, or an island in the Eastern oceans...

Also, a sidenote from me, if you take a look at the village area on the .com site you will see a new and labeled map. If you do fancy making a country/ village, etc, please put in thought as to where you want it. Everything that is not labeled is free game, and if the idea is passed I shall label it on the map.

Don't feel restricted by boundries, if an unclaimed area is just too big tell me and I can draw in new boundries. I just wouldn't suggest trying to carve out of any already claimed land, the occupants may be angered. It is your RP world, you decide how it is shaped!

NOTE* : Though we are advertising this, only decently powerful people should try this, and it would help if they were of adult age. Not many people will follow a genin 12 year old to create a new country....